Chapter 96: A winner, a loser and a lesson I [Adumfor Arc II]

The rain of blood continues to pour over the Adumfor Capital as Elijah was standing and looking at UltraX as he was terrified, his manifestation was nerfed down to 10% of it's full potential and now he can't even turn himself into electricity to escape.

However, Elijah could still fight physically though... This rain does not nerf physical strength, so Elijah runs towards Ultra and then he blocks Eli's punch and then blocks the other one and then both back away from each other and then both run at one another, but when Elijah tries to punch his opponent vanishes and then Ultra appears from above and kicking him which knocks him a little bit, but still not down, Ultra vanishes again and appears infront of him and kicks him again in the face this time which knocks him back and then he vanishes and appears behind Elijah and he kicks him in the back and then does another kick in the shoulder and then barrages him from behind for 2 seconds and then makes him slip down on the ground, Ultra backs away and sighs.

UltraX: I may not be in the best physical form, but I have not lost my touch as much, sure the festival of challenges, arena challenge or the so called tournament in Adumfor was a reason to train and all, but I only train a lot cause of my girlfriend.

Elijah gets up and coughs a little.

UltraX: By the way, you still standing even after that does say you haven't been slacking off either, guess you were keeping up with your girlfriend's needs and maybe you are not as bad, but you are still lying to her.

Elijah: S-Shut up!

Elijah turns around and attempts to punch Ultra, but his fist gets caught by his opponent.

Ultra sighs and then uses his left fist and punches Elijah in the guts twice and then pushes him back and then Elijah runs towards Ultra and then both of them clashed like 3 times before he gets kicked back and then Ultra jumps him with a beatdown of kicking and punches for the next 7 seconds and then he finishes Elijah with an uppercut and then sends him in the air and then he gets grabbed by telekinesis in the air and thrown back down to the ground and then let go.

Elijah gets up and despite being weakened, he sends a 10% shot of electricity through a electric bullet from a finger gun at Ultra and instead of hitting, he just slides to the side and it hits a destroyed electric box.

UltraX: That was one close call, huh?

Elijah attempts again and Ultra dodges and then UltraX runs towards him and attempts to punch him, but Elijah blocks the punch and then attempts his own punch against Ultra only to be met with another block and both continued to try and hit each other, dodging or blocking and this continues for the next minute before they backed away from each other, the rain of blood continues to pour as it seems... Elijah was right, there is no time limit until Ultra cancels it himself or if he is taken out.

Elijah stops for a moment as he waits Ultra's next move to figure out what to do next, but he was not moving and that confused Eli, X usually moves around and is very aggressive with his plays and always leaves some kind of opening, what is so different now?

Ultra sighs  and then he throws a rock at Elijah, he prepared to catch the rock, but then UltraX claps his hands and suddenly was infront of Elijah and punches him, but instead of knocking him back he clapped again and swapped places with him and then caught him in a 2 second barrage, before starting to kick barrage him for 2 seconds and then slams him at the ground and Ultra picks Elijah up and punches him in the guts and then throws him away and then he throws a rock up and claps one last time to swap that rock with Elijah and then grabs him and slams the floor with him again and then let's go and backs away from him as he gets up again and coughs a little bit of blood.