Chapter 12: Society I

With Garou's capture, the new villains were laying low and even hiding in the hero lines, almost invisible for the naked eye, villains divided and changed their plans to unite once the time comes by... For now we will take a look at the aftermath of the Garou events.

In the Vans Mansion, the family was catching up and watching tv as they heard their door open.

Saniya: H-Huh, who is there-

All of the Vans + Vlad looked at the person, it was Ultra coming by.

UltraX: Knock, Knock Vans. Wassup, heard a family reunion is happening so decided to drop by.

Elaina: Ivanov, should have known you come by...

Saniya and Garrick were not expecting someone coming by mid the short reunion.

Garrick: What do we owe this pleasure, Ivanov?

Saniya on the other hand stayed quiet.

UltraX: Well Faraz has been looking foward to meet you around 5:30 PM at his building, he said it is something related to the spanish coup, the devils in portugal breaking out and entering Spain and some other villains in Canada.

Garrick: Oh alright, thanks for the intel. But hey how about you stay along with us for a bit?

Vlad was not expecting Ultra be delivering any messages by Faraz at all, Elaina on the other hand just was sitting on her place thinking about the devils that escaped and entered Spain.

UltraX: Sure, Mr. Vans.

UltraX comes by and joins in with them.

Some hours later, At the New York MA Headquarters The Vans Family and Vlad were at the place for a meeting, Mr. Faraz, Felton, UltraX & A pink haired girl were at the place looking at the Vans Family & Vlad.

Faraz: I think you heard of the portugal devils breaking out and entering Spain... Hours before the spanish coup that failed.

Felton: Yes sir. I got news from the pro-heroes in there that the coup is caused by devil hosts, they could  be the control devil, time devil or the political devil. I believe that the political devil has found a host in Spain or Portugal.

Faraz was looking at Felton.

Faraz: Good explanation, ok let's move on to the Political Devil, their ability is related to obviously politics. As seen, they have been in Washington DC back in 2020 and were possible suspect to Donald Trump's assassination right as the results are being announced. Their power also allows em to control political figures or high-ranking government figures for a short amount of time, whether to make up a new law, kill someone who stands in their way or suicide. Everyone knew it was not suicide, for Donald Trump who was confirmed assassinated by Joe Biden, however all charges for that were dropped after the Political Devil was behind the case.

That explains also the giant robot situation being a bad timing.

Garrick: T-That explains that part...

Saniya: But why call us and not the top 3?

Faraz breaths in and out.

UltraX: Well obviously, the top 3 are already filled with cases on their own and the 4th, 5th place are too busy doing their own missions around China, and of course you guys are the 6th in the top 20, then 7th in top 20 is my family... We ask you cause you guys are useful, dealing with devils is only for the top 10 families, you know it well.

Saniya: ... Fair point.

UltraX: No worries, if you guys are getting in big trouble we'll back you up... Or atleast me & the pink haired kid over there.

Faraz was looking at the Pink haired girl as Felton & the Vans along Vlad started at Ultra. The Vans & Vlad said they understood the orders, however Faraz holded the meeting for longer.

Faraz: Before you go...

The Vans looked at Faraz.

Faraz: I also got another favor to ask from you, once ya in Madrid (Capital of Spain), please make sure to meet up with the prime minister over there, they will give you details.

Elaina: Will do, sir.

The Vans Family and Vlad had left the meeting room and then walked out of the MA building, then they decided to discuss about it.

Vlad: So, do we all have to go?

Saniya: No, not quite. Me & your father could use another business trip-

Elaina: How about no. You will not leave for another 3 months, I know how we can decide that...

Garrick, Saniya and Vlad looked at Elaina.

Elaina: Me & Vlad will go to Madrid in Spain and take on that mission, Mom and Dad will stay in here and keep an eye on the mansion and do their duty in the United States.

Saniya: B-B-But..

Elaina: No buts, if you really gonna go to another "business trip" just to kill a devil as a way to mask the fact you are not doing your duties as heroes, then I suggest you to back the fuck down.

Saniya and Garrick stayed quiet.

Elaina: So Vlad, what'cha say?

Vlad looked at her with a bit of worried look as he was thinking...

Vlad: Fine, I will go to Spain with you.

As Vlad said that, he knew Elaina kinda wanted to use that as a way to spend more time with Vlad instead of being serious for the mission. However they had to prepare for that mission.

A couple of hours later... Vlad & Elaina got on a airplane for Madrid (in Spain) and with a couple more minutes their plane has take off and started flying...

End of Chapter