Chapter 69: Seraphim 13's decision

As time passes it's another year and the Seraphims watched over the progress of Elijah with the intend whether he is ready to progress or not with training...

S13: So, I have reached s conclusion.

S6: What is your conclusion?

S13 gets up from her chair and snaps a finger summoning an angel.

S13: Vanny, glad to have you here.

Vanny was an angel and a personal favourite of S2.

Vanny: Seraphim 13, what do you need?

S13: I want you to bring Elijah Kanomato here once he recovers.

Vanny: Yes, ma'am.

Vanny vanishes.

S2: So we are gonna train him for real, so what will we teach him?

S13: A lot, since our council room 3 years here is like a week in earth's time.

S3: But he will start aging, we should make him stop age for this training.

S2: Yeah, we cannot train him for like 5-6 months without stopping the aging temporarily.

S13 sighs.

S13: Yeah, you are right.

S12: Also we must keep his power level lower then ours, if he surpasses us... The High council or god might punish us for letting that happen.

They discussed for sometime about how his training is gonna be and how long will it take in reality...

That was until, Vanny appeared with a fully recovered Elijah.

Elijah: Seraphims.

Elijah bows.

Elijah: So you're gonna train me more?

S5: Yes, as you know. You have completed the basic training last time, getting a mark from Seraphim 1 doing so. Of course, in order to complete the actual test we told you about before...

S6: You must get all 13 marks in the time we have before sending you back.

S10: Of course, you will be trained to also control your demon half and demon form so you can gain more by this test.

S12: as 13 explained to us, until you do not get all 13 marks, you are not leaving this place...

Elijah was sweating a little, but he was ready for this.

S13: You may surpass your little friend, X. If that is what you came to us in the first place.

Elijah: I...

S13: Even though we are breaking the rules to not train mortals, we are giving you a chance because you have potential. Proof us wrong and unleash that potential in your upcoming test starting off tomorrow.

S13 snapped her finger and...

End of Chapter