Chapter 102: Back in the old days II [Road to the Incident Arc]

Eventually, few minutes pass and Amelia & Lubo are picked up by a car which Willow was driving and then the car drives away...

15 minutes later, their car arrives back at the house, all 3 get out of the car and go in the place and well it is normal.

Willow: Hey, Amelia.

Amelia: Yeah, mother?

Willow: Can I talk with you in private?

Amelia: Sure.

As they talk in private, Lubo goes upstairs, now onto the sister and mother's pov...

Amelia: So, what did you wanna talk about?

Willow: R-Remember when the doctor said about Lubo that he may remain manifestationless?

Amelia: Y-Yeah...

Willow: Well, he called me back in to talk about it and it turns out he missed a detail that he may have late awakening rather then being manfiestationless, but the awakening date is unknown.

Amelia was surprised.

Amelia: R-Really?! That's awesome!

Willow: Please keep your voice down, we do not want him to know that yet.

Amelia sighs and keeps her excitement to herself for now.

Amelia: However, is it telekinesis or airforce that he is gonna awaken... I wonder which one?

Willow: That, that for sure I cannot know myself, but what I know is that late awakenings happen when we least expect them. Now just make sure to not tell him or else that may have consequences down the line.

Amelia: Yes, mother.

After that both go their seperate path in the house, Amelia goes upstairs and Willow goes to the kitchen as the rest of the day goes smoothly.

4 days pass, nothing but normal days and casual, but on the 5th day of the week, it was time for those exams Maria, Viki, Lubo and Vlad discussed for a while eventually, turns out Maria & Lubo are gonna be together for this one with the pro-hero named Sakura Hironaka, a Japanese pro-hero that is in Bulgaria for this test.

Lubo and Maria walk outside, as they are the first ones to be going with their hero, 10 minute early due to Lubo being part of a family that knows Sakura as some sort of friend.

Sakura: ああ、これが私の生徒たちですね?( Oh, these are my students, right? )

Lubo: Speak Bulgarian or English, please.

Sakura: Fine, fine.

Sakura chuckles and looks at Maria as she comes to Sakura and Lubo.

Sakura: So, this is Maria Dimitrova? Pleasure to meet you.

Sakura lets her hand out and Maria quickly reacts as both did a handshake and as it is, Sakura looked at her watch and sighs.

Sakura: So alright listen, since I got a mission to do, how about instead of slacking off like the rest of the punks, take part in it?

Maria: R-Really?

It was surprsiing.

Sakura: Yeah, it'll be great method to teach you all about hero work early, doesn't matter whether you are supportive and offensive.