Chapter 7: The webs of New York

The woman really was walking down the hallway slowly, as she was talking to a spider she holds in her right hand, about her beauty and glory... And how her plan has to succeed.

Meanwhile with Elijah, he was actually down in the state of Montana cause he has found the ruins of an ancient rumour that people been speaking all over the world about it, Elijah then arrives and slips underneath the back of the ruins using the secret back entrance of it. Those ruins were there to protect something big, he then landed in the middle of a big room and then properly turned around and looked at the floating orb.

Elijah: Finally... I think it's time for me to actually see what this orb can do.

Elijah then slowly approached and grabbed the orb... Then he felt a heavy amount of energy and he got zapped by the orb very hard, however he was absorbing the electricity zap, will he last is the question. Elijah has trained to absorb high level of electricity, but if he absorbs too much electricity, he will get completely fried. Elijah focuses to absorb only electricity that is enough for the orb to stop, he knows that only worthy can use it properly... However after 4 minutes the orb then sented a wave of electricity that knocked back Elijah down on the ground and then Elijah felt like he was in another place, then he blinks and gets up to see a big room with 13 big chairs and a massive table... Then he heard footsteps as he saw 13 people walk in... Who were they he was thinking to himself...

???1: Oh at ya look at that someone has managed to cheese the orb yet again...

???12: Man... Do we have to smack another cheater?

Then the last one finally got in their seat at the middle, they were the only female one.

???13: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12, no he did not cheat, rather say he used the knockback as a way to actually sent himself here, rather say I am proud for us to finally have a student...

Elijah was confused...

Elijah: A student?

The female laughed.

???13: Obviously, anyone who makes it here using the orb or any other illegal method is considered worthy to be our student. Well let me explain a story...

???13: Long ago, we all 13 were just the successors of the previous 13 of our kind... However one day Humans & Demons entered into a brutal war, which we could have not stopped... Us the Seraphims have to make sure a war like that never happens, but we could never prevent it, this war decided the role of the fate, Humans won which led to many demons dying and kicked out of the mainland, now only 15 islands of demons remain on earth, one of em is Adumfor. Our duty as Seraphims is to stop crisis that leads to the world's end or extinction of one kind... Otherwise we sit in our own realm and watch humans above... We may sent angels sometimes if needed or one of our students... Seraphims every 1000 years pass on to their successors, either students or our so called kids.

Elijah found this interesting... However in the meantime back in the secret underground area that Vlad has found though the sewers, he was running all the way down avoiding spider webs and trying to reach Elaina.

Vlad has gotten quite far, but yet he was still running foward almost as if this is the longest hallway he has ever seen however after another 10 minutes he arrives at a big area in the hallway with one door, that door must be it... He then approaches the door and tries to open it, but it was locked... As then he heard something landing from behind he turns around quickly...

It was a big one... 8 arms, 2 legs and a pretty good body. It looked like a complete monster as it roars right at Vlad.

Vlad: Oh god!