Chapter 58: Viki and Lubo I

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

2 months before the Vidin Incident...

Lubo & Viki were hanging out alone, as Vladislav and a friend named Bobi had to go and they were eating ice cream together. They walked and sat on the bench.

Viki: So, what do you plan to do after we split?

Lubo: Nothing much really, just go home and maybe watch some tv or play on my laptop some kind of game or games or watch some movie. 

Viki: Oh I see.

Lubo: What about you, Viki?

Viki: I dunno really, for now I got nothing planned nor later.

Both are still eating their ice cream and were enjoying it. and after sometime both have left the park and said their goodbyes.

Sometime later, at Viki's house. Viki just came back and as surprising as it is, her cousin is here.

Name: Desi Vasola

Age: 12

Information: Cousin of Viki, she is possible candidate to also be known as a possible  future prodigy due to her IQ.

Manifestation: Unknown.

Desi came by and hugged her.

Desi: Cousin, hey!

Desi lets go.

Viki: Desi, what ya doing here?

Desi: Well, my parents decided to drop me by here since they wanted me to spend some more time with my favourite cousin. To be honest I do not blame them for thinking that, I spend too much time studying.

Viki: Oh, I see.

Both of them then moved to the living room and sit on the sofa to continue their conversation.

Desi: So you still hanging with that kid?

Viki: Come on, you both are kids with one age difference and yes. Lubo and I hang out a lot.

Desi: Well when are you gonna tell him?

Viki: Tell him what?

Desi: That... You're taken.

Viki: Well...

Viki sighs.

Viki: He doesn't seem interested in me to what I know, even if he was I was gonna tell him about my supposed young lover, after all who knows...

Desi: Well better save than sorry to tell him about it before he develops some feelings for you.

Viki: Yeah you are right...

Viki looked up to a picture of her on the wall with her parents, Lubo and his parents, Vlad, Iskra & Martin, Maria, Alexandra & an unknown girl that looks similar to Lubo & his parents.

Viki: I'll tell him tomorrow after school.

After that the day goes on as well as it should...

End of Chapter