Chapter 90: Endangered I [Adumfor Arc II]

Sila shoots down a Demon with weird colored eyes and looking like Eclipse by color of flesh & hair and such.

Sila: Damn it, how many of these are there?!

She was not alone, John, the other elite guard was with her.

John: Not as many, this city is clear.

Sila: Thanks to your ability,

Sila and John sighed, but then John suddenly felt a new powerful demon energy appear.

John: Hey, there is a stronger source then Isabella's on the island, move!

John pushed her out of the way and then he backed away as Diara landed on that exact spot and looked around and then looked at both of them. then she holds her hands out at John and Sila and pulled them in as she held them tight at the neck once they were close.

Diara turns to Sila.

Diara: Silver, finally seeing you alive... Or atleast the 1000 year later countepart, you are the reborned version of Hana Silver.

Hearing that name Sila was shocked, nobody outside the family or the Thorns should even have an idea about her.

Diara: I was expecting you to have her ability as well, but I guess this time fate really played and gave you a new ability that is even weaker.

Diara sighs.

Diara: But you are her reborned self, might as well make a use of you somehow once this is over and for you, whoever you are... You will be one of elite minions~

As Diara says that, she quickly takes control of Sila and lets go of her, then with some effort she turns John into an elite minion with that same look as those normla ones except he kept his elite guard armor and then threw him away into a tree.

Diara: Go, kill whoever does not abide to my questions!

John got up and ran off as Sila gets up and then bows down to Diara and then she senses the energy she sesned early before leaving of the devil being gone, but there was still a devil and that human.

Diara: Oh so that human came out, he must be fighting that brat who beaten the crap out of Isabella, since noticing my control is not on the queen anymore. I will retake it once I'm done with this kingdom.

Diara sighs and pats Sila's head

Diara: Oh well, who's my good girl? Yes you are!

Diara was petting Sila like a dog, that is some weird think for a sort of god-like being to do mid their own invasion of a Demon Kingdom.

Diara: Such an endangered family, I hope you find a good husband after I'm done with my plans for the 4 Demon Kingdoms! However, go get some flesh now!

Diara let's go and Sila bows and then gets up and runs towards a random direction as Diara floats up slowly and then flies up in the sky again.

Meanwhile with Vlad, He was back at the mansion, reaching the outskirts and he sees Elaina again and then she smiles.

Elaina: Sweetheart, came back early-?

Vlad: W-We got no time, Elaina!

Elaina was surprised and a bit worried.

Elaina: What happened?!

Vlad: Some powerful being has came down from the Eclipse and has taken control over Isabella and forces her to fight X!

Elaina: What?!

Elaina was shocked by this and quickly got up to Vlad, but wonders how did he know?

Elaina: Do you think he defeated her?

Vlad: Why ask?

Elaina: I sense her cursed energy in the castle in her bedroom, she seems to be sleeping soundly.

Vlad: Hmm, maybe he just got lucky. Isabella's power level is way above his for sure.

Vlad shrugs it as both prepared and then both of them gone down the path going down to the city on the left, both continue down the way until reaching the city Via Rosa De and already seeing a bunch of Demons that look different and have colors matching the Eclipse as they quickly jumped in to fight them.

Both of them fought, but they could only last for so long as there is too much to handle them as it seems like they were not ending. Obviously they were only knocking them out without killing them as they knew if they do, they won't know what they need to know about the whole situation.

The fighting continues, but there is an issue. The numbers as it is, there is a little moo much in this city and they thought...

Elaina: Could they have a target? I mean their focus only switched to us once we started to attack them to be honest. However, do you sense any normal demon energy?

Vlad: Hmm...

Vlad attempts to sense it, the energy of a strong demon could be sensed and the energy of these corrupted ones is heading towards.

Vlad: Yeah, that way!

Elaina and Vlad make their way, knocking more of these "eclipse soldiers" and reaches the area of the energy being of course the third elite guard of the Adumfor kingdom.

Name: Daniel Ocan

Age: 40

Information: The first demon to master Creation, being too strong considered as the strongest creation user in the world and an elite guard for the Thorns family of the Adumfor Kingdom.

Demon ability: Creation

Demon ability information: The user uses the mind to create anything, with almost no drawback if mastered. The drawback usually is wasting 2x more stamina to create, the more bigger and powerful that creation is the more stamina they lose.

Both of them defeat already 1/3 of these "eclipse soldiers" reaching Daniel.

Daniel: Oh, Mrs. Vans and Mr. Nikolov. Was not expecting you here at all.

Elaina: Daniel, you are alive as it seems.

Daniel: Yeah, these guys are not strong even in numbers for me. However, does anyone know where they came from?

Vlad: A powerful being has come to Adumfor and it is a demon with power beyond.

Daniel was surprised by it, wonders where that demon could be.

Vlad: The power went down to the other city away from Adumfor, but I can feel it. The energy-

Vlad quickly moves in a different position and blocks a hard punch from a familiar and then he punches that familiar guy back.

Daniel: J-John?!

Daniel was shocked, but also impressed how that demon or whatever that thing was capable of corrupting John's mind. Daniel then sighs.

Daniel: Hey, Mr. Nikolov! There is other dangers in the town, Me and Mrs. Vans will go handle them!

Vlad: Alright!

Daniel and Elaina left quickly, leaving John and Vlad all alone against one another.

End of Chapter