Chapter 84: The tournament returns I [Adumfor Arc II]

August 1st, 2024...

Isabella sighs as today was the day, she was sitting with her husband in the Arena throne area and a lot of people were watching.

Isabella: Hello everyone, Isabella here and today we will be announcing the festival of challenges, arean challenge returns with a new bracket, new and old faces and of course an elite guard will be taking part prooving their skills as one!

The crowd cheered in excitment and was screaming to the top of their lungs, a clear long day of fun was gonna happen.

[ FIRST ROW ] [SECOND ROW] [THIRD ROW] [FOURTH ROW]

Elaina vs Devon | Sila vs Wakanda | Zoe vs Kazuna | Vladislav vs Selivo

===========================================================================

Xiang Ye smiles and proceeds...

Xiang Ye: The first round, Elaina vs Devon, may the challengers proceed to the arena!

Elaina and Devon enter in the arena and take their places, Elaina could feel a powerful source hidden within Devon, cursed energy perhaps...

Name: Elaina Vans

Age: 20

Information: She is a half-breed (demon & human) and she possess both of her parents powers, however that may have changed as she may have given up on her father's manifestation and kept her mom's demon ability as a manifestation. She can turn into a demon form, designed by her. She does have horns but hides them in her hair.

Half-breed pros & cons: As half-breed she can use her manifestation during her demon form and her demon ability at the same time. Demon form gives buffs to her endurance, speed and attack buff. However, as half-breed she loses the advantage of humans and her manifestation is 4x times weaker then the normal human and her stamina drains faster then a normal human or a demon.

Demonification: She can turn into a Demon, the demon ability remains unknown at the moment, research is being done.

Manifestation: Three Claw Knuckle

Manifestation Information: her powers are to grow three claw knuckle like spikes on her hands, she use them to fight hand on hand or to shoot flame slashes at her enemies, when she's demonstrated her powers are five time stronger, disadvantage is that they are close range type of power.

Demon Ability: Unknown

Demon Ability Information: none.

Elaina smiles and gets in a fighting position.

Elaina: Good luck!

Name: Devon Valker

Age: 16

Information: A demon in Adumfor and considered  a student in Adumfor's hero school, as a first year he is loved by many in his class. He is the strongest in his class, inspired by George Thorns, the previous king to fight and use his demon ability to full extend.

Demon Ability: Hellish restriction

Demon Ability information: Forbidden from learning any physical fighting style abilities and having decent endurance and physical strenght in exchange for great cursed energy reserves, power and such. Of course he has less stamina then anyone else, but can use a powerful cursed energy technique called "domain."