Chapter 122: Familiarity or Not I [A Devil's Stone Arc]

As Elijah was sitting in his room and his girlfriend sleeping on his lap while they were on the bed, he suddenly felt a familiar energy.

Elijah: H-Huh...?

Name: Rein Harishima

Age: 19

Information: A proud scientist who studies in Adumfor as first year college student, she is also known to be Elijah's girlfriend as she remains unaware of his bad actions and she is easily manipulatable, yet despite being strong... She could be easily fooled.

Clan Information: Harishima clan speciality is their precision, speed & IQ as all of the clan is smart, this clan works with the Adumfor government and the league of demon islands to pursue peace and stability. This clan however has 2x weaker strength then other demons and half-breeds leading to 1x weaker endurance as well. (this clan also works independent and are not controlled by any of the governments)

Demon Ability (1): Electricity

Demon Ability (2): Unawakened

Demon Ability Information (1): It allows the user to use electric attacks, thunderbolts & anything electric, however it is weak to people with strong endurance or energy manipulation or useless if the enemy has electric immunity.

Demon Ability Information (2): No information can be obtained at the moment.

Rein shakes her head as she wakes up.

Rein: You felt it again, didn't you?

Elijah: Y-Yes... It should not be possible, I only felt it once before when I was 11, a strange and powerful aura suddenly all over the globe and its location was in Vidin at a ruined place...

Rein: Could it be him again? But no, he is dead...

Rein licks off the ketchup that remained on her as she looked up at Elijah.

Elijah: But that power, it is in Japan... And I felt the same power of Diara... It cannot be...

As Elijah heard his phone ringing, he notices it is the prime minister and he answers.

Elijah: Mr. Kishida , has our call been approved to find and hunt the War Devil?

Fumio: That is what I wanna talk about, but it is disapproved. We have found someone else to take care of Asa or the potential threat inside her...

Elijah: S-Sir, but it was supposed to be our mission-

Fumio: Sorry Kanomato, but it was a request by the United Nations to let these two handle it, they also have the seal of approval by me. Have a good day.

Elijah pulls the phone away as it hangs up and lays down, as Rein then moves a bit up to lay on his chest.

Elijah: This... This is not good...

Rein: Hey, maybe we can investigate later.

Elijah looks at her as he pets her head... 

Rein: Yeah, do not look down. We will find em and maybe ask em to join, doesn't that sound like a wonderful idea honey~?

Elijah: Sure it does...