Chapter 21: One closes, other opens [Adumfor Arc I]

2 days later, A plane lands in Adumfor. After this plane has landed, it's doors open to reveal a boy walking down from it with an 18 year old... Then a woman shouted.

???: Vlad!

After Vlad & the 18 year old, UltraX got down. The woman got to Vlad & hugged him. That was Elaina, a half-breed who came to Adumfor only recently for vacation... She is dressed like she was just on the beach a couple of minutes ago.

Elaina: I was so worried, where were you after that girl took you?

Vlad: W-Well...

Vlad seems to be still shaken up by the events of his own sister kidnapping him.

Vlad: It's a long story, Elaina...

Name: Vladislav Nikolov

Age: 17

Information: A boy forced to hide his real name due to a tragic accident in the past, after that accident he lived years with the Vans family hiding his real last name. He loves to cook a lot for Elaina & any of his close friends, however... After his sister kidnapped him, he seems to have more on his head...

Manifestation: Energy Manipulation

Manifestation's inforamtion: The ability allows the user to manipulate any type of energy, including life energy, any electricity, magma energy, heat energy & etc. However it is very limited power to the user, since their stamina is being drained faster.

Vlad hugged Elaina back as Ultra was just watching, keeping his smile as these 2 hugged it out, then Vlad lets go to notice she was...

Vlad: Were you on the beach?

Elaina looks down at her body and then back at Vlad.

Elaina: Uh not really, I was gonna go to the beach... However news for you being safe came by and I ran with the stuff I prepared for the beach all the way to here... So yeah...

Elaina seemed a little embarrassed after she stopped talking, however Vlad seems to understand that she was in a hurry after getting the news. Then Elaina tells Vlad about the king and princess and why she came to Adumfor... It has been 45 minutes and Elaina & Vlad find themself at the beach, both sun bathing I guess and discussing stuff.

Elaina: So are you better now?

Vlad: Yeah.

Elaina smiles.

Elaina: I hope so you are doing better... Our vacation is gonna take off all the patrols and give em to other heroes as we are here...

Vlad: Wait, why did you come here anyways?

Elaina: Isabella told me to, guess she was right this would be better.

Vlad wasn't expecting Isabella would tell Elaina to take a break, usually she would motivate Elaina to do more hero work, however this is an interesting change of pace.

Elaina: But then again... Did you hear about her weeding?

Vlad: Yeah, why?

Elaina: Well it is coming in 2 or so weeks.

Vlad was...

Vlad: Excuse me, what?!