Chapter 101: Back in the old days I [Road to the Incident Arc]

UltraX, a famous hero of the Ivanov family, his death has caused a lot of disturbance, but he was known as Lubo, the best friend of Vladislav Nikolov and enemy of Elijah Kanomato, he was manifestationless as a youngster, but what changed to make him take a road of his own, a best friend and a decent hero... Well, we'll have to go back in time...

1 year before the Vidin Incident, the Ivanov family used to be of 4 people and they were not on the top families, just simple 2 heroes with 2 kids... As someone was walking in the darkness, the light begins to shine revealing a street and 4 people walking...

The one in the front, Luboslav Ivanov (soon to be known with a different name and identity), Vladislav Nikolov, Viki Loscena and Maria Dimitrova.

Lubo held his Cola while Vlad had his Fanta and all 4 of them were hanging in Vidin in the park of the city which was beautiful.

Maria: So, my mother explained to me about awakening and advancing my healing technique during her private lessons down at the medical classes. What do you think, should I try to focus more or do that so called "trading?"

Viki: I don't know really-

Lubo: Nah, don't give it away to anyone! Healing is like a gift from the heavens you know!

Lubo chuckles as Maria blushes a little.

Lubo: After all, there wouldn't be another one like you anyway.

Maria: Huh...

Maria smiles.

Maria: Thanks, Lubo.

Lubo: Yeah, no problem!

Lubo drinks his Coca Cola while Vlad drinks his Fanta as they all continued their chat, obviously they noticed that something about Lubo has changed a bit, he felt much softer, yet stronger in a sense.

Vlad: Anyways, are you ready for the junior hero test?

Viki: Yeah, heard we will be split into 2 students with a pro-hero, of course we will not do much since the pro-hero will be fighting, but it is more like learning experience.

Viki sighs.

Viki: To be honest I want to do what the pro-heroes do!

Lubo: Same, I really wanna beat up some bad guys-! ...Even if I do not have a manifestation...

Lubo looks down for a bit, thinking whether having no manifestation will proof anything, then Vlad walks up to him.

Vlad: Hey, do not let yourself down so easily! You are pretty physically strong for a normal kid.

Lubo: Heh, thanks!

Maria: Damn these two are like truly best friends, right Viki?

Viki: Yeah, sometimes they truly proof us wrong that is for sure.

All of them continue walking down with the day passing, soon all of them split up and head their seperate ways, Lubo being left alone as he was told on the phone he has to wait for his sister to pick him up as she was in the city square as well, he decided to explore the place and buy himself a drink in the meantime.

As he was on the way, he saw someone with spider-like abilities rob a woman and run.

Woman (???): H-Hey, somebody help!

Lubo quickly reacts as he runs towards the person and that person turns to look.

Robber (???): Oh great, a brat...

The robber tries to shoot webs to trap him, but he dodges all of them and then once close enough he makes the guy slip and he drops the woman's tote bag and Lubo dodges another spider shot and then he kicks the robber back a little.

The robber gets a balance and he is face to face with Lubo.

Robber (???): Wait a minute, you are the Ivanov brat with no manifestation? Hah.

The robber laughs and then shoots a set of spider webs from a couple ways trying to trap him, but it fails as he quickly navigates and gets near the robber which surprises him.

Robber (???): Huh-

Then the robber gets kicked in the balls and punched in the face and then he gets caught in a barrage for a few seconds before a finale punch lands and knocks him down on the ground, making him unconscious.

Lubo then spits on his body as he grabbed the women's tote bag and turns around seeing the woman as she runs up to him.

Woman (???): Thank you so much, without you this guy would've gotten away!

Lubo gives the women's tote bag back to her and then she quickly searches for something and once she finds it, she pulls it out.

Lubo: What is that?

Woman (???): It is a little something for your kindness and heroism, young man.

It was some kind of bracelet, it was well designed and she helps him put it on his right wrist and then she smiles.

Woman (???): This bracelet means a lot, it is something that you see only once every 500 years or so appear, it was given to me by Fubuki as some sort of apology for my old house in Sofia being destroyed by a low-level devil.

Lubo: I see, well thank you.

The bracelet had a half-orange and half-green colored heart shaped thing on it,  Lubo smiles.

Woman (???): I'll hope you keep doing great work and become a hero, young man!

Lubo: Will do.

Lubo and the woman wave their goodbies going their seperate ways, Lubo is back at the store and he enters in to buy himself another Coca Cola as usual and pays for it, then he leaves the store and then after a couple of minutes of waiting and as he finished his drink...

???: Lubo, there you are!

He turns to the voice, smiling like a little devil.

Lubo: So, how was your date?

The girl who was his sister named Amelia got a little bit pissed.

Amelia: I-It's not a date you know, me and him are just friends!

Lubo: Sure, sure...

Lubo chuckles.

Amelia: Anyways, you ready to go? Mom said she'll pick us up around a street over from here.

Lubo: Yeah, better move before darkness. Heard some bad people are nearby.

Amelia let's her hand out as Lubo grabbed it and both walked away from the place...

Someone on top of a building was watching and hearing their conversation, they chuckled a bit as it is.

???: Amelia Ivanova, her manifestation is quite powerful since she swapped it out... Cannot believe it, Trakon escaped and gave it to her while dying with her telekinesis. She'll pay for that, despite all... She is protecting her brother, might need to figure something out since that brat may be annoying to deal with alongside his sister.

The person then jumps off the building.

End of Chapter