Chapter 26: Isabella's rage [Adumfor Arc I]

Mina looked at the king and princess... Sila wasn't looking at Mina anymore...

Sila: My king, what will the first question be about to this... Cute lady?

George looked at Sila and then he looked at Mina as he stopped pointing his weapon at her and started to talk.

George: Mina Anderson, my first question is... How are you feeling to be "invited" to my throne room as a "special guest?"

Mina: Feels great, you bastard...

Isabella seems to start moving, but George stops her in her tracks.

George: Glad to hear.

Mina looked with an angered look at them as she was twitching her left eye.

George: Let's get straight to the point shall we? No need of formality.

George summoned his trident and with his bottom part of it he hit the ground to make some sort of noise to Mina as it disables her manifestation.

George: Now even if you wanted, you won't get out. Say hello to my disable ability, I can disable anyone's manifestation and demon ability at will... However the drawback is that I can only disable one person at a time, if I wanna switch it I have to remove the barrier from one person and move it to another.

Mina still looked at him.

George: Where is your anti-hero partner hiding in this forsaken island?

Mina: Who are you talking about?

George holds the trident more tighter then before.

George: Please, you know lying is punishble in Adumfor with community work, however... Execution could be more fitting for you if you do not start talking.

Mina then suddenly changed her mood after he said that and looked away.

Isabella: Father calm down with the execution threats, this is the third one this week! Let me handle this ungreatful young lady here...

Isabella goes down the stairs and stops moving as she stands and makes an eye contact with Mina as she looked at Isabella.

Isabella: Where are you hiding your little murderer?

Isabella grabbed Mina.

Isabella: WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN ANTI-HERO ON THIS GOD FUCKING ISLAND?!

Mina stayed quiet, even though she was scared, however she stays quiet. Then Isabella on her free right hand summons her black sword. (useless lumber sword)

Isabella: I asked...

Isabella holds the sword tighter as her right hand slowly turns black... (finger by finger.)

Isabella: WHERE IS THAT MURDERER?!

Mina was surprised that the princess of Adumfor was so mad, even though she doesn't know what Isabella is referin to as Murderer, could be a misunderstanding... Mina tries to speak, but...

Isabella: IF IT'S NOT GONNA BE THE ANSWER, I WILL THROW YOU IN THE DUNGEONS MYSELF!

Isabella then throws Mina on the ground and steps back, after that she gets up and looks at Isabella and smiles.