Chapter 100: The hope of the demon kind [Adumfor Arc II]

As the smoke clears it reveals Vlad & Elaina to each other and they look at each other.

Elaina: D-Did we do it?

Vlad: Yeah... We did!

They ran to each other and hugged in happiness and tears came down as they finally won the battle, it was all over now they only had to take care of Diara and they were so happy.

They let go of each other and turn to walk away.

Elaina: S-So once this is over, you wanna go to that date you owe me?

Vlad: Hehe... Of course, my love.

They begin to walk away from the scene, tired and hoping to deal with Diara quicker as they look up in the sky they stopped walking for a moment.

Vlad: You know, I miss Lubo so much, I hope he saw us pull this off, maybe sometimes I wished I was with him or he was here with us as a hero...

Elaina: Oh, you still miss him huh?

Vlad: After all he was my best friend you know, the one and only.

Suddenly they felt a spike of power coming from behind, before they could react... Vlad was hit by a cursed energy blast so powerful it sended him right against a rock which he crashes into surprsing both of them.

Elaina: Vlad-!

Elaina was in shock as she saw the smoke of that attack clear to see Vlad was completely injured... He was... He looked death in her eyes, she was unsure of his state, but she knew she couldn't sense his cursed energy anymore...

Elaina: ...V-Vlad...

A laugh came behind Elaina as she turns around to see the spot that the Meteor slam of Vlad hit, that attack is made out of very powerful energy and yet despite being overcharged... She saw Nyan standing in one piece, but still damaged in a way.

Nyan: Haha... You were so close... Yet so far...

Elaina looked at him with shock and horror in her eyes, she felt scared and lost... She couldn't believe it, her future husband, her boyfriend, the light in her darkness is... Dead...?

Nyan: Now let us talk a bit before I rip you to pieces...

Nyan sighs as he looks at her.

Nyan: You know, this is a proposition I wanna do with you...

Elaina still stood there holding her fists.

Nyan: I'll take you with me in my new Adumfor kingdom, your family will be brainwashed with the world to believe I'm the king with my sister as a Queen and you well, you are my dear second Queen, after all for my plans to work, I need a half-breed, not a demon.

Elaina: N-No way in hell I would accept...

Nyan: Hm, maybe if I...

Nyan sends a cursed blast which hits Vlad's body.

Elaina: N-No...!

He does it again, even though he reduced the power of his cursed blasts to make sure he forces her into his deal, he continued...

Elaina: Stop, stop!

He continued and continued...

Nyan: Become my second queen and the pain will be stopped!