Chapter 75: Nikolov III [Adumfor Arc II]

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

Vlad for sometime now, maybe a couple years has been trapped in a facility, some area with no way to call for help, following a program made by the people who took him in.

Another day was over and it was breaktime, he sat and opened youtube.com watching a youtuber under the name of "luboslav2" and his content, he enjoyed it.

Vlad: Damn, I wish I was free like them...

He looked a bit sad, but again what could he do? He felt weak and he couldn't do much, those guards were too powerful and he saw some escape attempts failing, the training is designed to make you strong, but also so you cannot use it to escape that easily.

He continued to watch until his cell door opened and threw a girl in the cell, this girl was named Iliana, wait a second...

Vlad: Iliana, you're alive?!

Iliana quickly got up and was surprised as both hugged for a bit and let go of each other.

Iliana: Vlad, so this is where...

Vlad: Yeah, it has been years. So you will be my roommate?

Iliana: No, only temporary for few days until they revamp my cell, they found out I was trying to escape, but chose to not punish me and let me go with a warning.

Vlad sighs in a relief.

Vlad: Well, I'm glad to see you, so is Lubo alive and all those death reports fake by any chance?

Iliana shakes her head, with a bit of sad expression by hearing that name again. Vlad looked down sad and just turned around and sat down back to watch the youtube video he paused early. Iliana kinda felt sorry for him, losing his best friend must hurt Vladislav as much as the others who cared about him. She just stood next to him and watched the video about an amazing game called Arcane Reborn on roblox.

Sometime passes and both fell asleep, the next day they follow the schedule and soon it was lunch time and they ate together and discussed more about other stuff...

End of Chapter