Chapter 91: Endangered II [Adumfor Arc II]

Vlad started at John and thought about how John would approach it...

Vlad (Thinking to himself): So, what is John's demon ability really? I know he uses that katana that he made himself, but what is he hiding in there?

Vlad got into fighting position and then uses his hand and forms an energy blade, it was stronger then last time and John pulls out his trusty katana and both run at each other and then clash with one another and then Vlad backs away, but he gets slashed and gets hit in the chest by that attack and then John hits him with his left arm elbow in the face and a kick knock Vlad across  the wall and through 3 buildings with ease.

Vlad gets up and then quickly uses an energy shield and John instantly appears and pushed back by an energy wave and then both back away and then run against each other clashing each other and before John could do another attack, Vlad smacks him in the head and then gets behind him and does a back slash with his energy blade and makes it vanish and then Vlad turns John around and then begins to barrage him for the next 5 seconds before grabbing him and headbutting him and grabbing him and barraging him for 5 more seconds before letting him go and shooting a cursed energy orb which blasts him off and he hits a building.

John quickly gets out of the building, Vlad quickly makes a energy blade and block a slash from John's katana and then they clash again and back away and then Vlad just quickly was behind John, but he reacts to Nikolov'ss attempted back attack with turning around and blocking it with his katana and then pushes Vlad and instead of getting close he sends a curse energy slash at him which hits and sends Nikolov back. but he reduces the knockback and then dodges a slash from John and then Vlad does Flash Strike: Sword draw on John which he lands and then he catches a John who was knocked towards his direction.

Vlad then barraged him from behind and then kicked him up in the air and then he jumped in the air with the force of energy from underneath and then he stops John in the air with a life energy web and then...

Vlad: Nikolov ~ Recalled knowledge!

Vlad then lands on a energy platform and touches John on the head and then the resisting from John stops right away and then the web vanishes and Vlad goes underneath to catch John and then carrying him goes down slowly on platforms and puts him on the ground.

Vlad: ...Sorry, but you left me no choice.

Vlad gently puts him on the ground knowing very well the effect is gonna overwrite the corruption he was going through and then he bows and then leaves John's body there.

Vlad quickly runs around and then enters a tower and climbs up getting on the top to look around to find Elaina and Daniel went, of course he does sense the Cursed energy signals of Elaina going to the forest, but then he looks up in the air and notices clouds that are red and rain blood all over Agoby, the capital and he was confused who could have done it.

Vlad then quickly jumps off the tower and creating a soft energy platform to weaken the fall and then runs towards the signal of Cursed energy Elaina left.

End of Chapter