Chapter 74: Cursed Energy III [Adumfor Arc II]

After he created the web and running towards Elaina thinking she is trapped, he attempts to grab her, but she catches his right arm and kicks him in the stomach deactivating the electric web and then he starts to combo him with barrage and then he gets kicked in the stomach again and Elaina summons two cursed orbs as she pushes him back and throws them both which once they both landed caused another small explosion sending him back and then she runs towards him fast and then appears underneath him and kicks him up in the air, higher then what she did in Vlad's training and then she vanishes and reappears in the air starting to punch and kick her enemy, Elijah multiple times in the legs, arms and chest and once in the head for the next 2 seconds at lighting speed, but this leads to creating some sorts of flames and she uses those flames to finish her attack with a kick that sents him back down to the ground, but he proceeds to land like there is a platform and then charges an Electricity orb infused with cursed energy and throws it at her, she dodges it.

Elaina: Did you really think that is go-

She did not realize, but the orb Elijah threw came back and her sending her down to his direction and he catches her only for his fists to be infused with cursed energy and using electricity manifestationa nd he barrages her and kicks her down to the ground, she hits the ground hard as Elijah walks down like there is stairs now. She quickly gets up and backs away as Elijah lands on the old spot where she fell down to and he quickly runs towards her and attempts to punch her, but she blocks it and then with another attack from both sides they clash for a bit and back away from each other.

Vlad (Whispering): So, you think he sneaked inside the place me & Elaina were, but different room to train and refine his cursed energy?

UltraX (Whispering): Yes.

Elaina holds her right fist tightly as she looked a little pissed off and then she runs towards him as she uses her three knuckle claws manifestation with cursed energy and tries to barrage Elijah quickly, but he dodges faster then she could land a hit and then he attempts to blast her with his electricity blast, but he doesn't see her as he turns around and dodges (close call) her claw slash which hits the wall.

Elijah: W-What.... Your mastery, you're adapting...

Elaina: That is not the only thing!

He quickly dodges another barrage and then jumps and kicks her in the head and then kicks her down to the ground and grabs her dragging her roughly through the ground using her face as a way to break part of it and then pulls her up and let's go quickly barraging her with electric barrage before landing an electricity blast imbued with cursed energy sending her back and she reduces the knockback by using her own body to flip and land on spot and she looked at him.

Elijah: But still, you have yet to learn your place, Vans. You may have gotten stronger, faster, but still not enough to stand a chance against bigger foes.

Elijah summons a bunch of electricity orbs imbued with cursed energy and shoots them all at Elaina, she almost all, but as she got close to hit Elijah with her three knuckle claws, she gets hit with one of the orbs from underneath and then he kicks her down to the ground.

Vlad backed away a little... He was a bit scared.

Vlad: ... That power-

Elijah charges another electricity attack in his right hand and holds it up in the air, Ultra realised the move he was gonna use was 500m lighting bolt and he quickly vanished and appeared infront of him and kicked him back, that kick was hard enough to send Elijah back against the wall canceling his attack.