Chapter 35: The path towards a change III

Issy and her friend, ???3 were jumping from roof to roof at nighttime in Bulgaria, Plovdiv heading to the direction that a devil hunter is running to, they talk while heading that way...

???3: You got an idea why the order sents us this time? That nature manipulation and energy manipulation peeps would have been better for this mission.

Issy: I dunno why, but the boss seems to know about our activties and due to us getting less missions then the others, I suppose that is why.

They continue jumping and moving, following the devil hunter down till they stop as the devil hunter jumped over a gate to the Ivanov Mansion.

???3: Wait a minute...

???3 snaps a finger and suddenly the devil hunter was behind with her knocking him out and he falls down  the ground.

Issy: Ay, we were suppose to only follow him!

???3: This is not the devil hunter we are supposed to follow, dummy.

Issy then goes to the "devil hunter's" body and searches his belongings to find that his badge for devil hunter is made out of wool and metal and puts it back, but she steals the man's money and gets up and goes to ???3 and pulls out a tracking tablet.

???3: Well we were sent for another loose end, I knew the 2 signals we get one of them is a distraction, the one we are spying is still hanging around that girl.

Issy laughs as she was holding a tracking tablet.

???3: What's so funny?

Issy: The one with the girl got caught by number 9 and killed by number 6. He turns out to be a fake one as well, so the real one is at the park nearby.

???3: Ok then, let's go.

???3 and Issy went their way to that area... The next day, 13:45 PM a plane lands back in New York and the doors open, Elaina and Vlad with their luggage come back down from the plane and head to the building, after a bit of time they go out and they call a taxi... After the taxi arrives, Elaina and Vlad put their luggage in the back and they sit behind the taxi driver and they close the door and the taxi starts driving them back home.

After sometime, they arrive back and pay the taxi, taking their luggage out of the back and the gates open for them as both of them enter in the pathway down and got to the front door, both of them open the front door and enter inside the mansion and go upstairs quickly, forgetting to close the front door and they go to their room and put the luggage away and Vlad goes out of the room going downstairs and as he turned to look at the front door, he saw Elijah standing there as he stopped walking after noticing Vlad.

Elijah: Hey, there you are. I've been meaning to ask Elaina, but since you are here...

Elijah walks up to Vlad.

Vlad: What is it, Eli?

Elijah: I was gonna challenge her to a duel.

Vlad: Wha-

Elijah: To protect the honour that I lost due to the rigged arena challenge in Adumfor, I want a duel to reclaim my lost honour.

Vlad stopped for a moment thinking, Elijah has trained his demon half longer then Elaina and on top of that he only lost in that arena challenge due to a gadget. However, Vlad didn't seem to like this thing now, was he mad that she got to the finals against his supposed rival, UltraX?