Chapter 38: The path towards a change V

The next day after the training...

After the incident of the club, the club was cleaned up and back to work. Viki was working her job as a bartender hoping to get home as soon as possible. As she was doing her job, she notices Mina Anderson casually walking in the club and nobody seemed to know her except Viki, she then sits and looks at Viki.

Mina: Hello there.

Viki: Hi, how may I help you?

Mina: You have vodka?

Viki: Yes, of course.

Viki then turns around and goes to grab a glass cup and vodka and comes back and opens the vodka and puts them both on the table.

Viki: Enjoy.

Mina: Alright, thanks.

Viki was curious why was she in Bulgaria of all places and why exactly in this club in Plovdiv.

Viki: Mina Anderson, you are a wanted anti-hero... What are you doing here?

Before Mina took her first sip of Vodka, she looked at Viki.

Mina: Well I'm here cause my boyfriend is here.

Viki: Your boyfriend?

Viki was curious.

Mina: Oi, mind your business. Jeez you are just like my old classmates they always wanted to know who I love and wanna have as a husband in the future...

Viki: Old classmates...

Mina: Yeah, but if I tell them I wanna marry UltraX Ivanov... They would just laugh and say that there is no way cause of the Anderson family traditions or that he wouldn't give a fuck about a girl like me. Well beats me, just wish "he was" my boyfriend.

Viki: Oh...

Mina then pours a bit of Vodka in the cup.

Mina: But eh the Anderson family's traditions have fucked up generation after generation...

Mina grabbed the cup and takes a sip of Vodka from the cup.

Mina: And I know Yurika and UltraX were gonna be together due to that, but Willow Ivanova has been very strict on forced marrages like these and these 2 families have an argument.

Viki: That is interesting...

Mina: Yeah... So basically I have to put an end to the tradition of the family. I was thrown out of the hero academy straight up 3rd year after one of the many family dramas I had with the family and yet again...

Mina sighs.

Mina: Yurika and her behaviour changes constantly leading to an issue where she could be forced to marry him and now we must fight each other as siblings to decide the fate of the Anderson family. This thing splits mom and dad too since Mom was forced to marry him and Dad insisted due to the Anderson tradition being used as a way for them to do that.

Viki: W-Wait for how long was that thing forced?

Mina takes another sip of the cup.

Mina: since 1850, the foundation of the Anderson family was in 1776 which marks the end of a clan that I read about in the books.