Chapter 103: Back in the old days III [Road to the Incident Arc]

While one team deals with the mysteries of the laboratories, Vlad & Viki never ended on the same team, instead Vladislav ended up with Vladimir and both ended up with a pro-hero or well, who turns out to be Garrick Vans from the Vans family.

They were tackling another part of the mysterious laboratory mission,as Vladimir and Vladislav stayed out of battle watching Garrick stop another wild experimented victim with a powerful finisher punch knocking them down on the ground.

Name: Garrick Vans

Age: 46

Information: Garrick has been the man in the family due to his manifestation being stronger then her wife's, that only applies when she does not use her demon form, on the other hand Garrick is a successful business man having some companies of his own. He has no plans to retire for now.

Manifestation: Monster

Manifestation Information: her power is to turn into a monster like beast with big horns and hard skin than is tankproof and to crate a energy blast breath called the "Vans Cannon"

Garrick untransforms turning back to normal and after few minutes the police, ambulance and other figures to clean up the mess afterwards, Vladislav and Vladimir walked up to Garrick, Vladimir was impressed even by him.

Garrick: Well that is the second one today, anyways as importance of a strong hero, they must have mental and physical balance. For example, Vladimir doesn't lack physical strength as much and Vladislav has great mentality, but both of you lack the things one is greater than the other.

Vlad: I see...

Vladislav and Vladimir both understood that one lacked the mentality while the other lacked the physical strength.

Garrick: I can tell you both understood, you are quite intellegant for youngsters.

Garrick smiles.

Garrick: Anyways, I think lunch is nearby and if nothing ruins it we can go eat something.

Vlad: Oh yeah, that'll be awesome, I'm starving.

Vladimir: Jee, you don't say? Aren't you like starving 90% of the time cause you forget to eat your breakfest, mr. number 1 in class?

Vladislav turns to Vladimir with annoyed expression.

Vlad: Haha, you got the whole squad laughing.

Vladislav sounded sarcastic with that one, Garrick sighs.

Garrick (Thinking to himself): Jeez, these two remind me of Luke Ivanov and Cano Danov , I know his family isn't a big shot like ours, but jeez Ivanov and Danov both seemed like rivals from day 1 since they saw each other.

Garrick sighs.

Garrick: Alright kids, relax it a bit and keep that for once we are done with this weird test or whatever your school has given you.

Garrick was a bit tired too from this fighting, these two experimented berserk people are pretty powerful, what was that person developing?

As it is all 3 of them head on their way, 15 minutes later they find a nice place and Garrick buys pizza for himself, Vladimir and Vladislav and all of them sit down to eat.