Chapter 107: The Time is nearing I [Road to the Incident Arc]

4 months before the Vidin incident, Amelia finds herself with Issy and of course Amelia's boyfriend and Issy's boyfriend at a bar.

Name: Northon Galon

Age: 14

Information: A classmate and boyfriend of Amelia Ivanova, he is also not a dumb one, he may be bad boy type, but he knows what he is doing, he also has the best manifestation control in the class given the fact and seems to have some bad rumours about him.

Manifestation: Earth Bending

Manifestation Information: The user controls any earth object and make walls, rocks, big balls and throw or shoot them all around, this manifestation requires great control and this leads to it being powerful. Drawback is mainly Water Bending

Amelia chuckles.

Amelia: This double date was not a bad idea, right Issy?

Issy: Yeah, to be honest.

Name: Georgi Gregor

Age: 16

Information: He is 2 classes higher then Issy, but dates her apparently since she is the one who asked him out, his mother is a famous pro-hero and she also works part-time job in a club downtown that allows adults only. Georgi, unlike his classmates also  works a part-time job after school at a pizzaria near the market place.

Manifestation: Blood Manipulation

Information: Users can create, shape, and manipulate blood, an essential body fluid in humans and other animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells. The majority of users are only able to exert control over the blood of themselves, using them for various purposes, such as for rituals, examining, or most commonly combat. They can shape their blood into tendrils to strike enemies from afar or use it to trap opponents in a prison of blood. Users can concentrate blood into a single point, and shoot it out akin to bullets, or sharpen their blood to the point that they can slice and tear flesh with ease or solidify blood to use as rock-hard ammunition. Some users would be able to indirectly control the movement of objects by leaving traces of blood on them and manipulating that blood in order to move said object. When manipulating blood, users are at risk of anemia and dying of blood loss for users that use their own blood. Being in a wet environment can also prove troublesome, as exposure to water will cause the membrane of red blood cells to tear, making 45% of blood uncontrollable.

Georgi: So, what are your plans anyway? I mean eventually you three will be moving to a hero school next year or you got different plans?

Issy: Well, even though I did tell you Georgi, I may not become a hero, it is just that the fact that I doubt I can, so I may go continue the last few years of normal school into dancing school.

Amelia: Aww...

Amelia sighs.

Issy: Sorry, Amelia. I know originally you wanted to, but not really. I am not born into the best of families and none of us have manifestations in the family.

Amelia: Well it is alright...

Issy: Yeah, also isn't tomorrow your brother's birthday? April 27th?