Chapter 17: A talk between siblings...

It has been 1 week since Vlad was taken away by Iskra... He finally woke up, to find himself in a normal room and Iskra was sitting on the desk, however as Vlad tried to get up... He couldn't. He felt so tired he couldn't move, as he could only look around he noticed the window had sun shining though it.

Iskra: Sorry brother, but I am just worried you aren't being taken care of properly by that half-breed, you will stay with me for sometime we have to talk about some things...

Hearing Iskra saying sorry to him was like a way for her to make sure Vlad is calm.

Vlad was stressed...

Vlad: W-What the hell is wrong with you?!

Iskra: What do you mean dear brother, I've just taken you to some family business...

Iskra was giggling as she seemed pretty happy that she finally got to see her brother again...

Iskra: You left the Nikolov family and ditched em in the dust for the Vans... Yet dissapointing, my spies and connections in Euroasia & Adumfor have managed to figure that out.

What was she talking about? Vlad wonders as he was confused...

Vlad: L-Left and d-ditched, the hell you mean by that?!

Iskra gets off the chair and walks up to him to look him in the face.

Iskra: Listen carefully, you know what I mean... Our parents fucking lost their jobs after you left us, we had to resort to other methods of living... You didn't even say hello or asked how are we.

Vlad was about to say something, however...

Iskra: On top of that, ever since ya got "adopted" by the Vans, you have become a hero student under Mrs. Ivanova's class, the hero course, of course let us not forget the fact you broke your best friends and their hearts after ya left.

Vlad again tried to say something, but he couldn't open his mouth...

Iskra: What has changed between us, was it your dream to become a hero more important then your family? Or did you become like the rest of em?

Iskra then looks away at the door and walks away, leaving the room with Vlad in it...

Vlad: I-Iskra, the hell has changed with you?

Vlad has not realised it, but the day he apparently "left", was also the day things changed without his awareness, his original family, his parents, sisters & brother...

6 hours later...

Vlad was sitting on the bed being able to move again, just hours ago Iskra was mad and now... It is quiet, Vlad was locked in the room obviously, his body was weaker due to sun energy enforcing it's way into the room. He wonders to himself more and more as if he is gonna get saved by anyone in general or is that another hopeless thought of his...

Only time will tell...

End of Chapter