Chapter 24: Lurking in the shadows II [Adumfor Arc I]

Meanwhile, UltraX finds himself in the forest picking up a demon eye... He breaths in and out.

UltraX: So the king was right, guards have been going missing by an anti-hero or someone else...

Ultra continues to follow the trail till he reaches the mountain, the only mountain with a volcano and a big cave area, good for someone to hide. Then he grabbed a rock and throw it in the cave, only hearing the sound of hitting a wall. Ultra then walks closer near the cave entrance and starts inspecting it for 2 minutes, then he enters the cave and walks till he reaches the wall... He then inspects the wall seeing drawings on it... Those looked pretty fresh comparing to the ones on the right of the cave.

The noise of a gun shot outside were heard, he turns around to see a girl...

???: Ivanov...

She says in a calm and deep female voice as she holds the gun pointing at him. Ultra seemed a bit stressed, but tried to keep his cool.

UltraX: Rayoma... What the fuck are you doing here?

Rayoma: Hehe... Nothing too much, just visiting an anti-hero "bestie."

Rayoma seemed excited as if she was actually going to shoot UltraX, the way she aimed... It looked like she was aiming for the head.

Name: Rayoma Kanomato

Age: 29

Information: After graduating college for economics she has been influencing the Adumfor market with the international market and making sure it does not fall. However due to her brother being a favourite child, she could never become a hero. Rayoma is a successful fighter when it comes to ranged fighting, however close range she is useless. Her manifestation is completely unrelated to her parents due to Rayoma trading her battle dome manifestation for Explosion with transfer trade. Rayoma works as economist in Adumfor and lies to her parents that she became a hero.

Manifestation: Explosion

Rarety of Manifestation: Super Rare

Manifestation: allows the user to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command, allowing him to create strong explosions. The more the user sweats, the stronger their explosions become. If the power is overused it will start for the hands to slowly hurt more and more, then the forearms will start to ache leading to soon the body part used for explosion to actually explode, possibly killing the user in the process. Otherwise it also drains 4x more stamina then what the user has.

Rayoma despite having a corrupted mind, she is a very useful ally to have on your side, but... Then again she gave up her biological manifestation, lied to her parents and attempted to kill an anti-hero in France with no evidence... Her personality spekas more of why her parents prefer Elijah instead of her or even her sister. Ultra then runs quickly and steals the gun, throwing it in the process and then he makes her fall to the ground and pins her to the ground.

Rayoma: H-Hey-

Ultra covers her mouth with his hand and tries to hold her.

UltraX: You know, for a cute girl from that boy's family... You are pretty corrupted and overshadowed the fact that you didn't do anything better then him.

Ultra then quickly let's go of her with his left hand and pulled out a tape, then he puts the tape on her mouth and holds her with both hands.

UltraX: Ma'am, you are under arrest for threating a hero of the law with a gun and attempting to murder them just to get some information.