Chapter 87: Viki and Lubo II [Adumfor Arc II]

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

Viki sighs as she lays down at the therapist, it has been 6 years since the Vidin Incident.

Therapist: This Lubo, did you feel attached to him more then just a friend at somepoint?

Viki: Originally, no... Not really. However, that changed over the past month before the Incident truly happened.

Therapist: How so?

Viki takes a deep breath.

Viki: Well, I just suddenly got butterflies in my stomach and all. However, i never got the courage to ask him does he feel the same way towards me and that lead to me just feeling a bit down. Now though, he is gone and I cannot shake this feeling that he never died, but he died right there inside the school!

Therapist: Relax, take a deep breath.

Viki takes a deep breath.

Therapist: How come you think he is not dead?

Viki: Well there is someone that looks like him in a way and acts similar.

Therapist: Who would that be?

Viki: ______.

Therapist: The son of that woman, she is as strong as Tatsumaki when it comes to telekinesis and such powerful force manifestations.

Viki looks down.

Therapist: Well, maybe you can try interact with him at some point to figure it out whether he is like him or maybe even deeper. That family hides so much secrets. However, today our session is over. Come back next Friday, dear.

Viki: I will, ma'am.

Viki gets up and pays, then leaves.

End of Chapter