Chapter 72: Cursed Energy I [Adumfor Arc II]

Adumfor is also known for it's high amount of cursed energy, used as a source of power to train. However, one half-breed and couple other demons were forbidden... Under this list is the immortal demon, Nyan and the half-breed is Elijah Kanomato.

Cursed energy allowed demons & possibly humans to fight more effectively as well as to sense cursed spirits which cause trouble to the world we know of today.

Now with Elijah, he was at the Adumfor forest walking until someone tapped him and he turned around and it was the cursed energy devil who he made a contract with when he came back to earth from the training a month ago.

Cursed Energy Demon: So, you are after the source?

Elijah: Mhm, they refuse to let me... They think I have no rights over that energy. 

Cursed Energy Devil: They are following the UN law of not allowing you to gain by a chance a second manifestation or the ability to use more then just your manifestation and demon ability-

Elijah: You do not get it, I need to train. The more I do not train and get a new source of power, then the more he catches up. The more he catches up, the harder for me is to make a gap in my favour.

Cursed Energy Devil: Damn, weren't you the misunderstood good guy and he was just a hero?

Elijah: Oh, please I am still misunderstood, but I am sure he is corrupt and works with the anti-heroes to help them ruin the society. I seen him with Mina, but no one is gonna believe me, not even Vlad who has some connection with him due to meeting recently.

Elijah sighs.

Elijah: Just tell me, where can I find those grounds where they train demons and half-breeds.

Cursed Energy Devil: Deep underground, under the castle in the hallways that go through the entire island, there are many rooms and the area we are looking for has an entrance somewhere in this forest hidden. Sadly I can only give you that as a hint.

Elijah sighs again and looks forward as he continues and the devil vanishes. He soon found a path, which was not here before... Thanks to the Cursed Energy Devil, he can now see the trail left by cursed energy. He follows it and hides behind a bush when reaching the end and looks seeing the gate guarded by regular guards.

He looks around and realises that the moment he steps further out, there is nowhere to hide, nor there is another way in. Of course, Elijah takes his time and listens to some of the conversations as he waits for them to leave. Of course sometime passes and they walked away from their post, it had to be that switch and then he made a run quickly getting inside and going deep down at the underground part of the island. He explores the area, hiding away from other guards views and goes around the place until reaching a room and he enters in and he senses it... The cursed energy used by demons & half-breeds. A few rooms had a proper training spot, this one also had one and he looked around and noticed a note on the table with plans to train Elaina & Vlad under the queen's orders.

Elijah: Oh my...

Elijah chuckles a bit and he remembers he declared a duel against Elaina.

Elijah: I need to find another room, pretty sure there could be one downhall.

After that he leaves the room, going down the hallway and sneaks over some spots and finds another empty room and locks the door using something... Elijah proceeds to put his things on the table and looks that this room was made for survival purposes for training. 

Elijah: Well, I was instructed to get to here "legally."

Elijah sighs and soon starts his training...

The next week, Isabella walks down the halway with Elaina & Vlad leading them to a room. They were amazed and of course it was obvious, the room was made to be stayed at for as long as needed.

Isabella: Alright, we are here. First you will need to learn the basics of Cursed Energy, due to you having a chance and Vlad has a manifestation that can use any energy at will... You both have to complete this training for a month as soon I have to complete the preparations for the duel.

Vlad: Right, Elaina vs Elijah duel...

Vlad looked a bit sad.

Isabella: Don't worry, Elijah has no access to this type of energy or our training methods. He will not cause Elaina trouble. With this training, Elaina may improve the usage of her demon form more often and will improve your manifestation Vlad.

Elaina: Ooooh, I can't wait!

Elaina was obviously excited while Vlad was hoping Elijah really doesn't know about the cursed energy or the method.

Isabella: Anyways, let's begin.

End of Chapter