Chapter 116: Tough Luck [The New York Festival Arc]

As the fight concluded with Amelia and Issy, Yurimo and Elaina were fighting still and Elaina got pushed back and was injured as she breaths heavily.

Yurimo: Interesting, very, very interesting-

A scream was heard and she turns to it to see outside the shop Issy was flying and now away and knew that means Amelia is coming, but as she turns around she gets caught in a barrage by Elaina for the the next few seconds.

Elaina: Hasn't anyone taught you to keep your guard up?

The barrage continues for another 5 seconds and then a combo punches left and right and then a slap on the face and then a kick barrage for 3 seconds and then pushing her back only to catch Yurimo and throw her outside as she crashes into a pillar, Elaina comes out of the shop.

Yurimo quickly gets up and dodges a throw from a  small rock as she looks up to Elaina.

Yurimo: Guess I won't be given time to take a look, well then luckly while Vlad is being entertained by our other friends.

Elaina: Just how many are there?!

Elaina held her fist up and prepares to attack again as Yurimo laughs.

Yurimo: Just enough to be able to deal with you both and that traitor...

Yurimo prepares to use sonic wave as Elaina runs towards and then before Yurimo releases it, but before it lands a second later suddenly Elaina was gone.

Yurimo quickly turns around and blocks a direct punch from Elaina and then tries to kick her but she backs away as Yurimo sees Amelia there.

Yurimo: Just in the nick of time, old student.

Amelia: It is nice to see you too, former teacher.

They started each other down, but Amelia smirks.

Amelia: Georgi might've gotten away, but I know you being here means you want to dispose of me already and get a second sealed gift too.

Yurimo: Oh my, you seem to know about the other ones already, how fast...

Amelia: Of course, I know that J is here too, his nature manipulation allows him to also seal people with a special seal to that manfiestation, even though where could he be?

Yurimo: ...

Yurimo looks away.

Yurimo (thinking to herself): She is right J is running late then usual, he said he is busy dealing with the parents of Elaina which means he will only knock em out like I told him to for the plan, but he is running way late, did they actually become stronger then the data suggests?

Yurimo looks back and dodges a kick from Amelia, attempting to grab her leg, but Amelia slashes and cuts a bit of Yurimo's hair off with a knife and puts it away as then punches her and that pushes Yurimo back a bit and then she blocks the next punch of Amelia and both get into a small punches and kicks for the next few seconds where they dodge and block each other's punches and kicks and also block from time to time, but as this comes to a draw Amelia time skips a bit too early and then Yurimo does a 360 kick sending her crashing at the water fountain and then Elaina runs in and the fight resumes with them dodging each other's punches and kicks for longer then exepcted which surprises Yurimo, but she slips Elaina and then punches her back up and barrages her for the next 4 seconds and then grabs Elaina and kicks her in the stomach and then throws her back at the same pillar and Elaina spills down blood as she slowly slides down to the ground.