Chapter 36: The path towards a change IV

Ashley Wilson proceeds to talk about her sister, Veronica. She also tells Vlad about how Veronica may be falling down to a different path after an encounter with a mysterious hooded man, a villain & devil.

After all that discussion, Vlad went his way and left the local club heading down the street and soon arriving back home entering in to see Elaina casually eating the special deluxe edition chips Vlad prepared for himself to watch a movie.

Vlad: Elaina...!

She quickly stops eating to turn and see Vlad.

Elaina: O-Oh hey...

Vlad: Next time ask before taking my special deluxe edition chips, woman.

Elaina seemed a bit down, but at the end he sits next to her.

Vlad: Oh well, at least let's watch a movie tonight and call it a day if that is ok?

Elaina: Of course, Vladislav-senpai.

For the rest of the day, both of them watched a movie called "Warrior in a different era" which was an interesting movie for both of them and after they were done, they gone upstairs and into the room.

The next moring, Vlad arrived at headquarters with Elijah, Faraz is calling them both apparently.

Faraz: Gentleman.

Elijah: Good morning, sir.

Vlad: Good day, sir.

Faraz takes a deep breath.

Faraz: Listen carefully, Yurika Anderson and her sister, Hazina Anderson have been injured during an operation to catch an anti-hero who has taken out a big part of heroes before, some sources say Angus is next on their list and I want you to go to their last known location.

Vlad: Which is?

Faraz: The docks in New Jersey, Jersey Shore wave armor and docks LLC.

Vlad: Oh dear that is hours by car or traveling with train to the nearest city that is close to that place and such.

Faraz: Oh no, who said you will be wasting time?

With that sentance, Faraz snaps his finger.

Faraz: I have a transportation support hero to be taken with you, come back with the anti-hero here, she better be alive.

The transportation support hero goes away from Faraz's sight and walks up to Elijah and Vlad.

Faraz: Do not kill her, that is warning for Elijah especially.

Elijah takes a step back and looks away.

Vlad: Alright sir, we will complete this mission.

After that they left and a couple minutes later, the 3 of them arrived at the docks and went in quickly into a hiding spot.

Elijah: So what do we know about this supposed anti-hero?

The transportation hero: Well the info is that it is a demon who was exiled by Adumfor government for the killing of the previous generation of the elite guards.

Vlad: D-Damn...

Vlad seemed a bit scared...

Vlad: You're telling me that we are dealing with a powerful anti-hero who was hunted by Adumfor elite guards?