Chapter 18: Vacation [Adumfor Arc]

Elaina is a girl that finds herself troubled with a lot of things, especially since she wanted to go to college and study medical class of the heroes, however she was rejected by that college and now she continues on the path to be a hero with Vladislav, however... Ever since Vlad was kidnapped... She didn't take it easy that she failed to protect one person, a person she truly cared about and was not able to protect.

A day after Elijah visited, she got a call from someone...

Elaina grabbed her phone from her nightstand and notices it was someone...

Elaina: Oh! I-It's Adumfor's...

Elaina answers the call and puts the phone in her ear.

???: Hello, Elaina.

Elaina: Hello, your future majesty.

A small chuckle was heard from the other end of the line.

???: Elaina, you know you can call me by my name, right?

Elaina: Wait, I could?

Elaina sounded confused for a moment.

???: Of course you can dear, you & your parents are my friends after all. No need to be official.

Elaina: Oh, ok.

???: Anyways I'm calling regarding the news for your "brother" (who isn't your brother) being kidnapped in the port of Barcelona...

Elaina then got off her bed and walked up to the mirror.

Elaina: What about it?

That excitement Elaina had a minute ago was gone all of the sudden.

???: Sorry, we are not able to track him like you asked us a couple days ago, our spies have been found death along some humans at the port...

Elaina kept looking at the mirror.

???: It is that, whoever did it seems to know about the spies we sent undercover.

Elaina: It's fine... We eventually will find him, I mean other heroes would search him if your spies can't and then he'll be safe, I hope so.

???: Well let's hope he gets located, also dear about the weeding is in 2 weeks from now.

Elaina was shocked.

Elaina: 2-2 weeks?!

???: Yeah, I was thinking of you and that boy coming over to represent the Vans parents for the weeding as special guests, but I dunno if now is the best time to tell ya that.

Elaina: Uhh... But I wanna find Vlad as soon as possible, I been thinking where he could be-

???: Calm down, I am sure he is gonna be saved by the other heroes... Jeez you need a vacation, maybe come over to Adumfor and relax your mind off...

Elaina then breaths in and out as she...

Elana: Vacation?

???: Yeah, you need it. Calm your nerves and come over. For now I am gonna go check on the one and only Xiang Ye hoping he is preparing the stuff needed. Goodbye dear.

Elaina: Bye...

Then Elaina hanged up and holded the phone.

Elaina: V-Vacation... Sounds, good. Still mission 1 after the vacation, find Vlad and make sure he is okay and healthy...