Chapter 86: Tatsumaki's report [Adumfor Arc II]

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

Infront of UN, 3 days before the eclipse... 

Security General: I suppose you bring the report of Bulgaria's monthly about the status.

Tatsumaki: Of course, without me that nation wouldn't have anyone good!

Tatsumaki smiles as she handles the report.

Security General: So the status has been getting a lot better, Tats. However, who would replace you as the next head once you retire is my question to you.

Tatsumaki: Well, Originally I was thinking of the Nikolov family's older brother who is in the Vans now. However, I do recommend someone to the governemnt.

Security General: Who would that be?

Tatsumaki: ...Me and her had our rivalry about who is stronger... However, Willow Ivanova is my personal pick. Despite everything, she seems the most mature out of the Bulgarian heroes to handle my post once I retire.

Security General: Well then, whatever you say. Now get out of here, the next HQ hero of Serbia is waiting.

Tatsumkai sighs as she keeps quiet to not say anything provoking and leaves the room.

End of Chapter