Chapter 99: The fate of them all [Adumfor Arc II]

The castle has been infiltrated by Nyan and Diara... However, their search for Isabella was only short as they learn that she has long been escorted elsewhere outside of their reach...

Diara: Damn it! I even had her under my control until that boy showed up!

Nyan: Who is that?

Diara: I don't know, long dark brown hair, green eyes wears long pants and some sort of coat along with some weirdly designed shoes.

Nyan was thinking... However, this apperance reminds him of the one who sealed him a 1000 years ago, wrongfully sealed and wrongfully accused, atleast that is his opinion on the situation.

Nyan: Where could he be?

Diara: Well, he could be nearby.

Nyan looked around, a little pissed.

Nyan: So this guy was able to go toe to toe with a 10000 power level boosted and controlled Isabella, how?

Diara: He was kinda beating me too... Damn if only he was a demon, I would've loved to have him for my collection of servants~

Diara giggles.

Diara: Anyways, have you thought about using dad's controlling demon ability like I'm?

Nyan: No, not really. Especially since I need to devour a half-breed alive and that ability only makes it harder since they will regain control at an attempt to devour them.

Diara: Hmm, I did detect a half-breed with an interesting manifestation and a strange demon ability... I think you can detect them, pretend you are some demon that is in danger and then use the time to strike and then with that use something to blackmail them.

Nyan: Hmm, what about you?

Diara: I will go after that boy by myself, I doubt he will be able to resist my charm if I approach it differently, hehe.

Nyan sighs and both then split up, meanwhile with Elaina and Vlad as both arrived at the capital just only to see all corrupt demons being knocked down by UltraX.

Ultra notices them.

UltraX: Hey, there you are you two!

Elaina and Vlad run to Ultra.

Elaina: X, you are okay!

UltraX: No time to speak, so there is more happening you know.

Ultra explains the other information about the situationa nd thatn Diara cannot be sealed.

Vlad: Wait, why can't she be sealed exactly?

UltraX: You see the seal that was used to seal Diara is long lost through time and she may have to die in order for us to deal with her once and for all, from what I know she has a brother who is coming to Adumfor soon.

How did UltraX knew that or was he just bluffing... Vlad and Elaina did believe him with a bit grain of salt.

Elaina held her fist as she sensed a powerul cursed energy user nearby and quickly turns to the direction.

Elaina: VLAD, ULTRA ON GUARD!

Both Ultra & Vlad get on guard as they turned to the directrion Elaina was facing and then all 3 of them dodged a powerful blast and all were seperated with smoke from the spot of where the blast hit.