Chapter 95: The folder [Adumfor Arc II]

The Anti-Hero base is hidden away from many with only the knowledge of Anti-hero, Kazuna has transported Mina with her device back here and now Mina is left in the base as she walks down the hallway, she does notice the bar is full today, unusual, but before she moves she givees a glance at Mason and then moves down the hall and reaches the stairs going up to them and then continuing down the hallway and reaching the end of it there was a door.

Mina opens it and enters in the office closing it once inside.

???: Ah, Mina welcome back. I assume you got the folder from Kazuna.

Mina: Yes, ma'am

Mina walks up and puts the folder on the desk.

???: Sit down dear.

Mina moves the chair a little that was infront of her and then sits down looking at the woman as she opens the folder and reads in carefully for few minutes.

???: Good job on Kazuna for getting all these and good job on you for delivering them. We got enough knowledge in case something goes off in Adumfor.

Mina: Well... Something went off...

The woman was suprised.

???: W-What happened in there...?

Mina: Before Kazuna sended me back, her radars sensed a powerful being above Adumfor's capital and she told me to warn you of it as the Eclipse is happening.

???: ...Damn...

Mina: Apparently the Eclipse was supposed to be gone after a few minutes or last like only a few seconds, but it seems to not be gone still.

???: Which anti-hero is on the island?

Mina: Kazuna only, but then there is my boyfriend who is probably in the middle of all this dealing with the possible threat.

The woman was curious, when the hell did Mina get a boyfriend?

???: When the fuck did you get a boyfriend?

Mina: When I needed to be protected from my disgusting family, atleast the parents. How do you think I was not caught despite the risks?

???: That explains...

The woman puts the folder back to it's condition with all files and opens a drawer on her right putting the folder away and pushes the drawer back and then looks at Mina again as she closes the drawer.

???: Who is he?

Mina: UltraX, UltraX Ivanov.

The name doesn't seem to scare the woman who sighs, but then again she knows what he is capable of, knows what Vladislav Nikolov is capable of as well.

???: So, you ended up dating the guy who is the best friend of Nikolov and who Nikolov is unaware that he is alive.

Mina: Pretty much, Daia.

The woman was named Daia and apparently Mina does smirk a little.

Daia: I'm kinda amazed how you ended up with him. Apparently Mason is not the only one who hangs around that guy. Either ways, did Kazuna ask for reinforcements or any assistance from us or did she say she can handle it?

Mina: Well not much really, she said she won't need assistance from us anytime soon.

Daia: Alright.

End of Chapter