Chapter 37: Lewd on the day they became a couple (⚠️)

Lewd on the day they became a couple is a filler chapter that has sex in it, related to the two characters from the early chapters of the change is coming, Elijah Kanomato and Rein Harishima. It is lewd and it is recommended to not read if youa re not interested. The filler chapter may also contain small stuff about a future possible event. If you are not into lewd or romantic sort of chapters like these, I recommend you skipping to chapter 38 right away.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

===========================================================================

The same day Elijah kanomato confessed to Rein Harishima... They kissed each other as they slowly got naked and got on the bed, , they continue to kiss as they were naked and he started to rub her clit. She let out a soft moan as she felt pleasure. Elijah started to lick her breasts while sucking her nipples. She started to get wet down there as she felt him play with her breasts and his lips touching her nipples.

Rein: W-What is your plan for K-Kazuna...?

She asked as she continued to moan while he only played with her breasts.

Elijah: Oh please, I-I will do that the law says and lock her up for questioning...

Elijah then lowered down as he licked her pussy and started to eat her out. She let out a loud moan as she felt his tongue licking her pussy and his finger in her ass. Elijah went back up to her and kissed her lips, as their tongues touched each other's. They continued to kiss as their naked bodies pressed against each other. He rubbed her clit again while kissing her. She started to moan as she felt more pleasure. He then started to lick her breasts again and sucked on her nipples. Elijah rubbed her pussy more as she moaned louder. Her juices started to drip down on the bed and Elijah's face. She was moaning loudly and breathing heavily as she was ready to orgasm. He then stopped and Rein moved closer and started to suck his dick. She started to lick his big cock for sometime.

Elijah: A-And then I will locate the rest of them a-nd... Ah~

She then started to suck his dick.

Elijah: A-And arrest them all and resume the peace that we had for the past 31 years...

He then rubbed her pussy and started to rub her clit. He stuck two fingers in her pussy and ass and she let out a mumbled moan. She then stopped sucking and started to lick his balls more and more and then she moved up and Elijah then pushed Rein back on the bed and started to eat her pussy again. She let out a loud moan as he started to lick her pussy and she grabbed his hair. She was moaning and breathing heavily as he licked her pussy. She started to squirt in his mouth and he swallowed it. He went back up and kissed her lips as they continued to kiss each other. He then put his dick inside of her pussy and started to fuck her. She then grabbed his ass and started to move her hips.

Elijah: T-This is amazing!

Rein: A-Ah... Yeah, but can you c-continue explaining to me a-about your plan to c-capture Kazuna?

Elijah: Y-Ye...

He then sucked her breasts and nipples while fucking her, she let out a loud moan.

Elijah: Kazuna i-is wanted "hero" in Adumfor that has top secret documents of UN stuff related to A-Adumfor... And under an order of the Queen I-I... Ah~ You are so fucking tight, Rein.

She then put her legs around his waist and started to move her hips.

Elijah: A-Anyways... I'm o-one of the 3 heroes that is supposed to capture her for q-questioning by the lawmakers of Adumfor & UN t-to make sure...

His breathing was becoming a little heavier at the sametime as She was breathing heavily and moaning loudly.

Elijah: Th-That the documents are returned and not delivered to the anti-heroes, as well as some sort of scroll is being kept safe in the United states of America...

She felt more pleasure and started to orgasm.

Rein: Ah~ So big... You are touching my G-spot~

She said as he started to fuck her a little faster.

Elijah: A-After all if that scroll gets taken by the anti-h... Anti-heroes along with the documents Kazuna o-owns...

The more they fucked, their minds were not as straight. Elijah then started to fuck her more. He then made her get on her knees and started to fuck her from behind. She let out a loud moan as she felt the pleasure of his dick in her ass. He was moaning as he felt pleasure from her pussy on his dick. She started to move her hips faster while moaning and breathing heavily. He started to kiss her breasts and nipples while she moved her hips more. They continued to kiss and moaning as they felt more pleasure and after that he pulled out his dick from her pussy and she started to suck it more and after 5 more minutes, he cummed in her mouth making her take the whole load and after that she pulled out to breath in and out.

Elijah: Well since we are done, I can tell you t-that...

Elijah took a deep breath.

Elijah: Mina Anderson is an obsticale that stands in the way of taking in Kazuna and on top of that a little bird told me that Mina is living with the Ivanov family.

Rein: Isn't it against the rules of a hero family to take anyone in while they have some sort of criminal record?

Elijah: It is... And that is the bad part for them, but also the good part since nobody can proove that Mina lives with them unless they get caught in the act. So for now, we will do some easier missions in Japan and after a month we will leave for Brazil.

Rein: Why Brazil?

She said as she was licking the cum she cummed on her own.

Elijah: Well, Brazil called me for 2 week patrol staying in their capital city and I wanna bring a partner with me.

Rein: So you want me to come?

Elijah: Y-Yeah if you want to that is...

Rein: Of course I will come in a month with you!

She said in excited tone as she grabbed him and both layed on the bed cuddling.

Rein: But for now, let us sleep...

Both of them fell asleep.

End of Chapter