Chapter 65: The confrontation

December 31st 2023, it was time for UltraX to meet Elena Alexova and he arrived after receiving a letter from her again for a new destination... It was out of the city, in the field of the country.

Elena Alexova arrives and sees UltraX sitting on the field looking up.

???3: Ivanov.

Ultra heard that and got up, turning to her and looking at her.

???3: I suppose you already knew where this is going...

UltraX: Of course.

Both of them got ready...

???3: I consider to say you may have figured out my identity, why not say it?

UltraX: I will say it... Once...

Ultra vanished.

???3: W-Wait a second how-

UltraX: Once I win!

It came from behind, but before she could do anything she was kicked in the head and then he made Elena slip and he hit her hard with his right arm sending her back and he runs towards her and punches her again and sends her down to the ground.

UltraX: You might ask, how am I able to teleport...

Elena gets up and looks at him.

UltraX: Yeah... I've gained a power up years ago after the Vidin Incident... Moderation Access, the manifestation console that allows you to do a lot like a video game moderator or whatever that is. Of course the access is limited as I am just a moderator for it, not an admin or possibly an owner, some commands are still locked away. However, just like every manifestation it has an evolution and more to awaken with that power.

Elena pulled out 3 knives and looked at him.

???3: Damn, you'll be so useful to the third order and yet you are working side by side with the heroes...

UltraX: You know, I always wondered who are you really and then I used moderation access to get more info, but it turns out I need some kind of higher role for that info, not only that some commands, passives & power-ups are locked behind a higher rank... It turns out the information of certain people is also locked out.

???3: ...

UltraX: But hey, I figured out how to unlock the admin access... However, enough talking about it.

UltraX prepared and...

???3: Let's get straight to the point.

Elena threw all 3 knives and runs towards Ultra, he dodges the 3 knives and an uppercut attempted attack by Elena and then he kicks and lands 2 kicks on Elena. It was clear to X that she lacks physical combat experience.

UltraX then attempts to grab her, but she suddenly was gone...

UltraX: Huh-

???3: Not impressive enough.

A knife hits UltraX in his right arm and then he was pushed away, as he pulled out the knife and turned around... He began to be combo attacked by Elena with barrage & some knife slashes. He pulled out the kunai he was carrying and stabbed Elena on her right arm and then he proceeded to pull out the kunai and attempted to attack again, but the kunai clashes with her knife.