Chapter 111: The next step of the Third Order [The New York Festival Arc]

===========================================================================

[Placement]

1. Devil Host [???]

2. Nature Manipulation [???]

3. Negativity Inducement [Jessica]

4. Sonic Wave [Yurimo]

5. Blood Manipulation [Georgi]

6. No manifestation [Issy]

7. Energy Manipulation [???]

8. Artificially Enhanced Physiology [???]

9. Cloning [???]

10. No manifestation [???]

===========================================================================

It has been 3 months since the fight against Nyan & Diara, UltraX was announced death and the Order stood proud as the leader, a devil host stood with Georgi alone in the meeting room.

Name: Georgi Gregor

Age: 26

Information: He is 2 classes higher then Issy, but dates her apparently since she is the one who asked him out, his mother is a famous pro-hero and she also works part-time job in a club downtown that allows adults only. Georgi, unlike his classmates also works a part-time job after school at a pizzaria near the market place.

Manifestation: Blood Manipulation

Information: Users can create, shape, and manipulate blood, an essential body fluid in humans and other animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells. The majority of users are only able to exert control over the blood of themselves, using them for various purposes, such as for rituals, examining, or most commonly combat. They can shape their blood into tendrils to strike enemies from afar or use it to trap opponents in a prison of blood. Users can concentrate blood into a single point, and shoot it out akin to bullets, or sharpen their blood to the point that they can slice and tear flesh with ease or solidify blood to use as rock-hard ammunition. Some users would be able to indirectly control the movement of objects by leaving traces of blood on them and manipulating that blood in order to move said object. When manipulating blood, users are at risk of anemia and dying of blood loss for users that use their own blood. Being in a wet environment can also prove troublesome, as exposure to water will cause the membrane of red blood cells to tear, making 45% of blood uncontrollable.

November 2nd 2024, the day was quiet until...

???1: Georgi, listen. From today, you and Issy will be partners, knowing since you two are still dating, it may be useful for the Order.

Georgi: I see, will do best to keep her in check and make sure she doesn't escape.

???1: Even if she does, her brother will die you know. Yet you know Amelia's ex boyfriend, Northon failed to kill UltraX when he was manifestationless, yet recruting her was not a good idea, she didn't give too much information about him, she only came by and now our location we cannot change it, thank god during her fight with her brother, her memory was damaged a little bit, if she remembered about the place, we could be as good as doomed.

Georgi: I see, sir.

???1 sighs.

???1: After my plan with Vidin failed, my sister's death, the awakening of a manifestation infront of my eyes... Now that UltraX is death, the slight change of course will soon turn back to the original course and we'll control the world.

Georgi: What about number 8? We all know she isn't purely a human, you know that she also has energy blasts, she can create those due to her body and she has infinite stamina, a perfect killing machine if not overwhelmed by strength, but Elijah is still alive and he has the counter.

???1: True, but do not worry about her. She is still human in a sense, she can still get pregnant like a normal woman, has woman body and looks so human it is impossible to tell her from an mahcine, shame when I tried to recruit her, I had to reprogram her with the help of Yurimo.

Georgi: Wait, you fought her?

???1: Mhm, she could've been the second ranked if it wasn't for number 2, number 3, Yurimo, you and Issu obviously. The fight was tough, but she wasn't hard to beat thanks to my contract.

Georgi wondered what kind of contract? He didn't understand as none of the members know number 1's true ability in the Third Order.

???1: On the other hand, she did try to seduce me with that body and was absorbing my energy in the process, but that is when the fight started. It was a day before the Vidin incident too, back when the Third Order was at it's in the first stages. The fourth member is her, with my sister as a co-founder and well the current number 2.

It was interesting, Georgi learned more then he hoped to, despite all he was manipulating Issy back in the day too, leaving Vidin to go to a different city and then with some ways managing to get her brother kidnapped by the same man and forcing her to join the Third Order along with Amelia. Georgi had his own plans changed, yet he did help Northon back in the day with Lubo, he also was lying to Issy to an extend about it and has tricked her to have it in bed with her before the incident, he was a genius at manipulating, but yet he could not trick the number 1 in the order.

???1: Now, I want you to help Issy and our other partner seal the number 1 hero of the current era, the strongest and also seal Elaina Vans if possible.

Georgi: Hmm, I see... But why her?

???1: Just like Ivanov, but more recently she has awakaned one time transformation that permamently added more power to her, the power is weaker then the one of that transformation, but it is a sign of her base power and normal demon form power increasing highly and she contains more control as she resumed her training after that fight at Adumfor...

Georgi: I see, so she is more of a danger now...

???1: With Northon's failures many years ago, it seems fate worked and got UltraX killed way later, but it is still perfect. Also about Kazuna, we know her releations with the Ivanov family, but she will not be troublesome, but she also has releations with someone else we targeting at the moment so...

Georgi: I see, if that is everything we'll head out with Issy when the mission happens.

???1: Alright, make sure to be prepared, November 9th 2024 there will be a festival in New York and that festival he will attend there. Make sure to do your best, you three.

???1 then makes the camera come to him and smashes it.

End of Chapter