Chapter 64: Issy

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever

===========================================================================

2 days before the Vidin Incident, Issy a girl with interests... A girl with ambition and goal to work her dream job as a manager of a company or a right hand girl to the manager of a company...

Issy was sitting at lunch next to her best friend...

Issy: Oh, Amelia... I got a question.

Amelia: What is it, Issy?

Issy: Ever since breaking up with your boyfriend, how are you able to handle the loss this well?

Amelia sighs and looks at Issy and then points behind Issy, she turns around to see Amelia was pointing towards a boy.

Issy: Wait... That's your brother, is he?

Amelia: The short answer is family. They really helped me when I was there and needed them. In general I handled it cause of them, if they weren't there, ya wouldn't see me at school right now. I would be depressed in bed for months instead.

Amelia laughs.

Issy was surprised by the response, such a response felt... Rather inspiring more than anything, such a friend she had... Amelia was the daughter of a strong family born with 2 manifestations and knew a lot about the world...

The flashback ended...

Issy stood further away in a field and noticed UltraX staring at Elena Alexova and she backed away a bit to watch...

Issy: Hope you know what you are doing...

End of Chapter