Chapter 117: Society VI [The New York Festival Arc]

Often in society, some people love wearing masks, either for tradinational holidays, for fun and be some masked hero or just to hide their identity and true intensions, we also have to remember if they do that once revealed someone is gonna feel hurt.

Vlad was surprised to see this girl, reminded her of an cousin who died in a car accident yet it was not that person, just a look a like that it was his older sister, Deborah yet he was confused...

"Deborah": Bravo, younger brother... 

Vlad: But why?!

"Deborah": Hm, maybe cause I am not her. I am just a failed experiment of her a clone meant to have that manifestation that you have, of course she has two with this one being one... However, the Third Order wanted her, but they could not capture her so they made a DNA with that DNA... hehehe... They made me, a perfect clone or so what they call me.

"Deborah" laughs as vlad stood in shock.

"Deborah": My fake name which I picked is Emily Nikolova. Even though I got no access to your sister's other manifestation, one is enough.

Emily gets in a fighting position.

Emily: We are still family either way, could consider me a twin sister of your older sister once I am done with you!

Vlad: You gonna kill me?

Emily: No...

Emily chuckles, but it felt rather different then the average villain chuckle.

Emily: Deborah's DNA refuses, the real one wouldn't want that would she? I do not want that either too, I will only put you out of commission for as long as needed until your girlfriend becomes part of the Third Order, but she will be a lab rat for now.

Vlad: L-Lab rat...

Vlad recalls the days when he was captured flying through his head, bad memories, the abuse, the re-education, the loss of lives, freedom taken and all that and held his fist up.

Vlad: Not again... Not again... NOT AGAIN!

Vlad charged up his energy manipulation taking electricity from the nearby area into his fist and jumps towards Emily punching her hard sending her back as she hits a car and that car goes out with alarms and all that as she gets up and sees Vlad who stops walking when he is mid-range from her and she was surprised.

Emily: So you have come this far despite the lack of training, especially with X death...

Vlad: Well semes like you fell for the same attack Deborah did, impressive.

Vlad smiles and then runs towards her and she runs towards him and both clashed against one another and then tried to barrage each other with electricity punches, but they both dodge each other, he knew that she also lacked the speed that the real Deborah had and that dodging of punches and kicks continued on for the next 10 seconds.

Then Emily just kicks him twice and then uppercuts him and then continues to barrage him for 3 seconds and then hits an electric punch zapping through his body and then jumps in the air and does a flip with a kick sending Vlad against the same car with that causing it to explode she lands on the ground.

Emily: Good enough, but not close enough.

Emily pulls out a cigarette and a lighter, putting that cigar in her mouth and lighting it with the lighter and puts it away as she begins to smoke and walk away expecting him to have survived, but not have enough power to fight and yet she pulls the cigar out of her mouth and quickly lets go of it as she moves aside and flames hit the cigar as it dusts with some flames down to the ground and she turns to see Vlad almost like he never took the fire damage.

Emily: So you learned about the self-barrier trick too?

Emily smiles as his barrier comes down and he creates an energy blade, so does she, but comparing to him she imbues it with electricity while he imbues his with cursed energy and both run at each other and clash, attempting to slash one another, but keep dodging for the next 20 seconds and then he slashes her in the chest avoiding her boobs to not ruin her looks and then kicks her back as she coughs a bit of blood realising he also gave her a small cut on the left cheek too and she prepares to attack only to be caught by surprise he was already infront of her and she blocks his triple slash attack and then pushes him sending an electricity slash his way and then Vlad uses an electricity shield on his own absorbing the electricity and then sends it at her and she just stands aside as it goes its own way and then vanishes.

Emily runs towards him and then tries to hit him but he backs away dodging with ease for a bit until he felt a zap from behind which leads to her punching him and sending Vlad back a bit and then ran at him and hits a straight stomach hit and then an uppercut increasing her speed with the use of electricity and then kicks him down, but he quickly moves aside and dodges her stomp and then sends a zap that was absorbed by her as he quickly gets up and dodges a flame spear from behind that then flies up in the air high enough and explodes like a firework.

Vlad: H-Huh?!

Vlad was surprised by this excellent fire energy & heat energy control that makes him wonder if his actual sister, Deborah can do that with ease as he then quickly blocks a hit from Emily.

Emily: Well done little bro!

Vlad: Jeez, just cause you are clone of my sister does not mean you get the rights to call me your brother you...!

Vlad kicks her back and then hits her in the chest with elbow twice and then lands a divergent fist hit on her with a divergent barrage for 3 seconds and then kicks her back.

Vlad: Even though, I won't let you hurt my Elaina too!

Emily: Ugh...

Emily gets up and gets back in fighting position as she wondered if J and Yurimo are done with Elaina's sealing at all as she got into fighting position again.

Emily: You really do pack a punch, atleast that is what your actual Deborah would say once she sees the progress you made!

Both ran at each other again and clashed, even though he wanted to feel proud of himself, he just could not bring himself to be proud if the words come from just a clone of his sister as both continued their fight.

After another 30 minutes, Vlad fell on the ground as Emily stood up still even though she has taken quite the damage, she smirks.

Emily: Well it was fun, shame I cannot reveal more of this wonderful fight, he really lands those powerful attacks better than before Adumfor's second visit.

She kneels down and pulls him up a bit kissing him on the cheek the same way his sister does (no shipping) and then gently holds him as she got up, Emily then quickly takes a shortcut inside the Vans mansion into his room and puts him in the bed and then vanishes while also taking his Fanta from his bag in that room.

End of Chapter