Chapter 28: The weeding [Adumfor Arc I]

More days pass and the day of the weeding has finally come...

Isabella was getting married and prepared to become the next one to rule Adumfor side by side with her new husband. King George has been working carefully with the citizen and folks to make this weeding possible.

Now he is sitting on his throne talking with Sila Silver.

George: So the preparations are ready, once again the crown and the power will be passed down the thorns generation to my beautiful daughter and her new husband. By the way is he ready to marry her like he promised?

Sila looked at the king.

Sila Silver: Yes, my king. He will be entering with your daughter in the marrage area where they will be married, we invited all the guests and the chefs cooked and baked extra in-case some of the people want extra food.

George smiles as he looks at Sila. In the meantime Vlad & Elaina were just done dressing up officially and were in their room.

Elaina: Finally, it is time for what we came for. I hope we can also do good at the festival of challenges and like that.

Vlad: Of course, we need to practice for that after we are done.

Both of them looked at each other.

Elaina: After this weeding is over, we will practice under the waterfall in the forest of Adumfor like every year since you are here with me, right?

Vlad smiles.

Vlad: Of course!

They talked about the weeding and training as they finished preparing some last things and going outside heading direction to the place of the weeding. Sometime passes and every guest has arrived, even special invatation to Mina Anderson... Waht a shocker.

2 minutes pass and everyone was on their chairs prepared to watch as the princess of Adumfor enter with her beloved...

Both the princess and her beloved walk up to the front-center of the place and the man takes off his mask revealing himself as Xiang Ye, the public (except the King, UltraX & Sila) were surprised by this reveal, for the first time in Adumfor history a human is marrying a Demon in the lands of the demon kingdom, some guests come from other demon island nations to also watch this marrage to their surprise Adumfor has let this happen.

A marriage officiant is standing in the middle and taking 2 steps back holding a book, he takes a deep breath and then looks at his book.

Marriage officiant: Today we have gathered in the Adumfor capitla for the marriage of Isabella Thorns and Xiang Ye, please be quiet and pay respect.

Marriage officiant then looks at Xiang Ye.

Marriage officiant: Xiang Ye, as the first and only human to ever marry a demon in the Adumfor and world history... Will you take, Isabella Thorn's hand and marry her?

Xiang Ye: Yes.

The marriage officiant looks at Isabella Thorns, however he then puts one of his hands behind as the other one holds the book.

Marriage officiant: Isabella Thorns, future queen of Adumfor... Will you take the hand of Xiang Ye and marry him in a marriage bond lasting forever?

Isabella: Yes.

Marriage officiant looks forward at the crowd.

Marriage officiant: Now one last question for both of you, will you love, care and be responsble for each other, the kingdom and the people within?