Chapter 47: At the bar

Rayoma was always either the favourite child or considered the most rebellious, as an older sibling she was supposed to be caring and loving... However, she doesn't like her brother Elijah's believes and she looks forward to cut connections for her mission.

Rayoma had another brother, his name was Kevin. He rather had interesting relations with one of the people that defeated her. She entered a bar in New York and took a seat in the back where the bar tender usually hangs around.

Rayoma: Hey there, girl.

(Bartender) Girl: Hey, an old customer. What's up?

Rayoma: Vodka.

Bartender then goes and grabs a glass cup and a vodka bottle and came back, putting the glass cup and pouring some vodka in the cup.

Rayoma: Thanks.

(Bartender) Girl: So what's up with your brothers?

Rayoma: Kevin is just as rich and annoying as ever and Elijah has gotten himself a girlfriend.

(Bartender) Girl: I see, the one ya viewed as a shadow gotten himself a girl.

Rayoma sighs.

Rayoma: Let's be real, he has grown a little bit stronger... Guess that tiny bit got him a bitch.

The bartender and Rayoma laughed.

(Bartender) Girl: Good one.

Rayoma drinks her Vodka.

(Bartender) Girl: Did you hear Yurika Anderson and Mina Anderson gonna fight? 

Rayoma: Wait, Mina accepted that?

(Bartender) Girl: Yes, they are gonna fight on a destination choosen by UltraX Ivanov. 

Rayoma suddenly got curious.

(Bartender) Girl: But hey, Elijah has heard of it too apparently since he will be a watchdog with Vladislav "Vans" to make sure the fight doesn't go out of order.

Rayoma: Ouch, it hurts me to see a Kanomato family member being a watchdog.

Rayoma continues drinking her vodka.

(Bartender) Girl: By the way, want some milk with it?

Rayoma's reacts, but manages to swallow the remaining vodka.

(Bartender) Girl: Oh so you want it, alright once ya done drinking I will bring it.

Rayoma: Damn you know me too well for a stranger.

(Bartender) Girl: Oh please you come talkin to me every now and then, you just become too drunk and forget about my existance.

Bartender sighs.

(Bartender) Girl: Anyways, let's cotninue our conversation.

End of Chapter