Chapter 55: Nikolov II

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

He goes there and enters the back alley and sees the light becoming darker and darker the deeper he gone in, the more dark it got and after sometime he felt like climbing something, he climbed it and the light was turned on as the doors of a van closed.

???: Vladislav Nikolov has been captured.

Then the Van started the engine and it started driving. Vladislav was confused, scared and wondered what the fuck was going on... Of course at one point Vlad felt sleepy, it has been god know how many hours have passed since he was stuck in this van that he fell asleep. When he woke up, he found himself in some kind of facility... He looked around and looked through the glass of the area which he was locked in apparently and saw "New York's experimentation zone" which was supposed to be closed 30 years ago, guess it was still running.

Vlad: W-What the fuck...?

Vlad wondered, why was he taken in by those people... How come he fall for such an obvious trap without thinking twice. He thought to himself, it could've been days ever since he was taken in and of course the worst part about it was that his parents and sister along with his younger brother are probably sick worried by now.

Vlad: Hey, let me out of here!

But it seemed like nobody could hear him, he could see a clock out of the window too and it seems it is 3:45 AM in the building. He turned around and looked at his place, he had a fridge, a laptop that surely was limited since he only had few things that he could access on it, a comfortable bed and another door which is the bathroom & shower room in his containment.

Vlad sighs and goes to lay on the bed, getting comfy and falling asleep...

The next morning, he woke up and got up to the smell of something, he looked around and noticed a plate of very well made cooked beef with some bread and a salad. He walked up and sat to the chair and he started to eat. A couple of minutes later he was done eating and stood up again, he looked around. He was trapped on such a young age in a facility full of strangers and other kids from other countries.

Vladislav tried using his manifestation, but he couldn't. He noticed an electric bracelet around his wrist which had a green light on it, it seemed to disable manifestation usage. He then proceeded to look more around the room noticing a paper saying it is a schedule to follow.

Whoever kidnapped him it felt like a big organisation due to the start of the day in this place starts with 4 am with warm up and 5-8 am free time in the cell and breakfest, 9 am starts training for combat & usage of weapons till 10 am, then 11 am is studying of basic subjects, 12 pm is lunch, 1 pm to 2 pm is basic subjects again, 3 pm to 4:30 pm is the manifestation control, assassination training and promoting the orphanage down in the south part of New York. There is only one time Vlad goes outside and that is the sport program around 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM and dinner is around 6:30 PM and bedtime was at 8:00 PM. with 7:00 PM being another free time to do whatever he wanted. The schedule was suprisingly tight, but at the bottom it said. "If the student by any chance has failed to peform great, they will be kicked out of the facility or if they try to sabotage other people, executed." Vlad was scared, the feeling of fear has risen again in him and he knew to get out he had to figure out an escape plan, which could take sometime since the facility makes the schedule tight enough to force people to give up on such ideas. Vlad remembers a vent in the bathroom, it is connected to other vents to other people that were kidnapped cause he knows he is not alone and of course more at the bottom of the schedule note that during some of the free time, a woman is scheduled to come and check up on Vlad and how his day goes and to give him therapy. Her name is not written on it, but Vlad doesn't seem to understand why would they take him in. He then looked at the clock next to the paper it says 7:20 PM and he decided to just check the laptop, it seemed it was on and that he could use it so he types "youtube.com" and opens youtube with an account that has fair restrictions on it. While watching a video he liked, he realized that he cannot comment on it... Which kinda made him a little sad, but he really couldn't do anything about it... After sometime it was 8 PM and the lights were turned off, he goes to the bed and prepares it and then lays down covering himself with a blanket and falls asleep.

End of Chapter