Chapter 62: The Mystery II

Days pass and the Mystery is becoming less of an issue, Yurika has left for Adumfor after the fight with her sister and for now...

We are back, but this time at Washington DC with Vlad, Elaina and Cassandra discussing the motives of that woman who attacked Vlad through the letter Vlad found.

Cassandra: So, she knew you were coming or something? Since that letter says yours and Elaina's names on it...

Vlad: Yeah, and the weird part is that she landed most hits on me with the last set of knives pinning me against a pillar and she took a bit of my blood.

Elaina: Wonder why?

Vlad: Same, but when we learned that her identity is Elena Alexova, this changes everything. I did contact X, he told me some other info he got for her and said she could be working with the 9 other villains, one of them being Issy, but he needs to confirm that.

Elaina: I see, so do we go find Elena Alexova or?

Cassandra: No, she left the USA by now back to Egypt. Knowing that she is Bulgarian too, makes me question her connections with some Bulgarian heroes and other people in the country... Could she be related to any of the families there?

Vlad: Maybe.

Elaina: We need to investigate further since we got permission to search the hotel room she was in around Washington DC, so let's check there.

Cassandra: Yeah, then we go back to New York and explore the abandoned club for more clues.

All three of them head down the road and soon arrive at the hotel, after that they enter in and go to the elevator and end up on the last floor, going out of the elevator they go down the hallway and reach the room... They open the door, unlocked as the police said and they are in the hotel room. They started looking around uncovering smaller areas of the hotel room for sometime, but they found nothing it was clean...

Vlad: Nothing, just nothing!

Elaina: Relax babe, we still haven't looked at the fridge.

Elaina proceeds to open the fridge and finds a note, she pulls it out and closes the fridge.

Cassandra: A note, in the fridge?

Elaina: Yeah... Let's read it...

Vlad wasn't expecting that the only thing left is a note by the attacker.

[ "Oh so you found this note, listen carefully. I may be gone by now, but that doesn't mean I'm done with you three... However, I have much more important business with some heroes back in Bulgaria. So till next time~" ]

Cassandra backed away a little.

Cassandra: Damn it, she is heading towards Bulgaria or has reached it as we speak!

Vlad: Oh no, The Ivanovs might be in danger by her if she is in Bulgaria!

Cassandra: Yeah, especially since she is suspected for having a time manifestation... We gotta report to HQ fast.

As Cassandra was calling back HQ... At thr New York HQ... Faraz answered and it leads to a video opening since it was video call.