Chapter 66: Amelia

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever

===========================================================================

2 days before the Vidin Incident, Amelia pointed out at Lubo, her brother and Issy was impressed and surprised by that...

Issy: Wait... That's your brother, is he?

Amelia: The short answer is family. They really helped me when I was there and needed them. In general I handled it cause of them, if they weren't there, ya wouldn't see me at school right now. I would be depressed in bed for months instead.

Amelia laughs.

Amelia: Lubo is my sunshine, no matter how much I try, I can't bring myself to kill him at all.

Issy: I see...

... However, on the day on the Vidin Incident... Even Amelia & Issy thought that Lubo died and things have gone darker and darker since then.

Amelia was at her room in the Ivanov household, she couldn't handle it... It has been days, she only came out of the room to eat, drink, shower and bathroom. Now she just lays in bed scrolling through her phone...

Amelia: ... My brother...

She clearly has been crying for days after the incident...

Amelia: As my parents are fighting the causer, I know this household will be in ruins soon...

It looked like she packed up her stuff as there is a backpack and a luggage near her bed.

Later the day, she changed her clothes, left a letter for her parents and grabbed the backpack and luggage and left the house...

Outside the place, she noticed a car stopped a bit further out at the road... It was Issy and Terrance...?

Amelia: Issy, Terrance?

Issy: You too running away from Vidin, me and my brother have nowhere to live after that incident and our parents are dead.

Amelia was surprised to hear that...

Issy: I understand you feel some sort of guilt towards your brother being under that school building, but never thought of you as the person to run away while you still have your parents...

Terrance: Yeah, but do what you must do...

Issy: By the way, you want a ride?

Amelia: Yeah.

Issy got out of the car and helped Amelia store her luggage and backpack and both got back in the car.

Issy: So where we going?

Terrance: To Sofia, we will go and live in that city for the time being.

As he said that he started the engine and the car was on the road...

End of Chapter