Yandere!Alex ( my oc) x Reader

( Just to make it less confusing I'll make Alex as a female/male depends how you see them, but still ambiguous. Also thought about giving Alex and my ocs a chance.)

" Hey Y/N are you awake?" Alex asked while holding a tray of hot tea entering your room seeing you 'asleep' which isn't going to work for her/him. Alex kidnap you recently as you we're trying to fake sleep to see if she/he falls for it.

" Y/N can you please wake up?" She/He asked again getting a little bit impatient as you still didn't wake up hoping she/he goes away. " 3 2 1." Alex counted down and pours hot tea on you as you jointed up screaming in pain seeing Alex looked annoying and gave you a 'tsk'.

" Sorry love, but your going to have to try a little bit harder than that to fool me plus I told you not to do that I would hate to hurt you." Alex told you while giving you a towel " Clean up" she/he said as you quickly dry yourself off getting the scald water off your body still hurt, but Alex helped you treat the burn. " I'm sorry." The black haired girl/boy apologize.

" I didn't want to do this, but you force me unless you want me to threaten your friends? I killed some of them." She/He said making you flich even though you know about this since Alex kidnapped you and stuck here in this house for months.

" C'mon love let's watch a movie." Alex said dragged you to the living room and picked your favorite movie to see while getting snacks and a plushie you love so much.

" I told you Y/N I promise to keep you safe."