Yandere!Melissa ( Oc 2) x Reader

" Y/N you look like a mess clean yourself up." Melissa said coldly to you since you we're covered in cuts and bruises from her because you tried to leave, but she founded you and dragged you back to her house and teach you a lesson.

You sigh and heal your cuts and bruises as Melissa helped you just to give you a small apology for what she did as you didn't want her help, but does so since your scared of her. " Look Y/N I'm sorry for what I did, but I don't like you leaving me behind please don't do it again." She said in a softer tone which you just stayed slient and look away while the girl picked you up and sets you on the bed.

Melissa started to cuff you to the bed making sure you don't try to escape from her " Don't. Move." She commands as you just flich by the tone of her voice so you decide not to move to make it worst as she lays down next to you hugging you side while closing her eyes. Tears started to fall down your face as nobody can't save you since she was the cause of their disappearance.

" See Y/N this what happens if you tried to leave me, but don't worry I'll make sure you'll stay with me forever."

I love you~(Yandere Power Rangers) One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें