Yandere!Jasmine ( oc 3) x Reader

You we're hiding and running away from Jasmine because she killed a guy that you have a crush on including the team which made you frightened in fear. " Y/N where are you!" Jasmine called out for you sounding angry that you left off with her ever since she did that, but also a reason that you hope she doesn't get you.

You keep running fast as you can trying to find a hiding spot until then aa you were getting tried. You didn't pay attention to where you were going as you step on a glass bottle cutting your leg as you stubbled to the nearest rock to take a seat while looking at the cut. It was pretty bad, but your good for now hey at least they rock is big enough to hide from her.

Meanwhile

Jasmine was stoping down the road trying to find you as she was filled with rage. Why did you leave her? She did something wrong, but it was the only way to get closer to you without no distractions in the way waisting their time with you.

She keeps walking around until she spotted you holding you ankle and see a few cuts on your body. She sneaks up closer to you as you didn't notice her as you spotted a shadow with a smile thinking your safe. Unfortunately, your smile turned into fear as you spotted Jasmine glaring down at you with her arms crossed.

" You hurt yourself huh? This what happens if you left me." She said while picking you up and head back home. Once they made it back, Jasmine healed your cut, but she slapped you twice and push you to the ground.

" Why? Why did you leave me? After all I did for you? No matter your not leaving me anytime soon."