Yandere!Luke( oc 5) x Reader

You don't understand what is wrong with him ever since he met you he felt different like more posssive and overprotective towards you. He even snapped at your friends and crush to back off even the team. And then...he changed he ended them one by one which left you miserable.

Now, your stuck at his place trapped as you did try to escape and almost succeeded, but it didn't end well since he found you and it wasn't pretty at all. You are watching Tv in silence till Luke came in seeing the love of his life as he slide next to you giving you a kiss on the cheek. " Hey babe miss me?" He asked aa you look at him then back at the TV not wanting to talk to him.

" Look Y/N if you're still mad at me for breaking your wrist I'm sorry, but you know you can't leave me." He said being apologetic for that only for you to'tsk'at him. " Go away Luke I don't love you this is hell." You blurted out coldly which made the male feel guilty for what he's done, but doesn't want you to go.

" W-What?...Y/N look I know what I did wasn't good at all, but I did it for us for you to be together." He tried to reason with you as he tried to hold your hand, but you slapped it away making him fliched as you got up.

" No Luke! I don't love you! You forced me here because you killed my friends and they cared about me! You are nothing but a sicko that is manipulative!" You snapped at him getting angry. Luke was silent as he tried to get closer to you, but you push him away as he grabbed your by the neck and slammed you to the wall hearing a crash while you tried to gasp for air.

" If you keep acting like that I would hate to do this to you, but your going to make me do so. I still love you and I want you to love me back please." He said while letting you go for you to breathe and cough leaving small marks on your neck. Luke noticed and treated the marks. " I'm sorry" he mumbled which you didn't respond.

" I'm not sorry!" You said kicking him off as you ran to a different room locking the door as Luke follow you banging the door " Open the door Y/N!" He yelled as you back away in fear hoping he's gone, but he stop and walked away making you quickly leave the room, but he caught you as he tackle you to the ground and started to punch you.

" Say you love me Y/N! Say It!" Luke said still punching you making you whimper " Okay I'm sorry!" You yelled out begging him to stop as he did so and picked you up while grabbing a medical kit to patch your face.

" I'm sorry that I have to do this to you Y/N, but you made that choice making me do this. I want this to be better for us."