Sweet but psycho

It was impossible for her to catch feelings for him, but she needs him and wants to be with him and will make sure nobody else gets him before she does. She left some notes in his bag while hiding hoping he'll get it and he did thinking about the secret admire.

He always wondered who could it be and thought about it for awhile or just be just a random. She loved playing tricks on him making him clueless. It was kinda cute in her opinion and there was nothing to stop her... except for that ONE DAY.

That day she hated it so much it makes her blood boil why you may ask? Because this other girl confess her feelings for him which he kindly declined, but it was a little bit of hope for her said go for it, but the other half of her said get rid of the girl to make her stuff.

And then... she killed her... she was jealous of her trying to confess her feelings for the guy she likes, but it was just that...it was rage. She wanted to get rid of anything that gets in the way of her love. This was a new challenge for her to face.

Weeks passed, as it made the boy paranoid noticing a few people has been disappearing lately. His friends tried cheering him up making him feel a little bit better, but he pretends to be okay when he really wants scared on the inside trying not to think about it too much.

She sent him a text message to meet him over the park alone as he was a little bit confused, but decided to go there just to see what's going. After, he made it to the park seeing the girl woundering what does she want.

" Hey " he said greeting them girl which she smile softly seeing him, but on the inside she was overjoyed with excitement. " I got your message what is it that you want to talk about?" " Well....you see I know we been friends for awhile now. And I want to be closer not as friends just really close like lovers. What I wanted to say is that I love you. Do you accept my confession?" She admits waiting for a response.

Silence fill there air as he didn't say a word about it, but he slightly shakes his head while putting a hand on her shoulder " That's very nice of you to say, but... I'm sorry I can't be with you please forgive me." Those words broke her heart as she felt nothing but heartbroken hearing this hoping this is a prank, but it isn't. " Don't take this the wrong way, but we can still be friends." He said while walking away.

'N-No this wasn't supposed to happen? I did everything for him. He rejected me how dare he!? No...no this isn't over '

The girl saw him walking away as she ran twords him, tackled him to the ground while covering his mouth as he struggled. She grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the leg and make a cut on his arm which makes him muffled in pain. " Sorry, but you shouldn't reject me!" She yelled while grabbing a rag and put it over his face making him passed out.

A few minutes later

The boy woke up as he was on a bed with his arms and legs tied up in rope and his mouth wa duck tape. The girl was with him bandaging his leg. " Hey love glad you're awake I'm sure you'll enjoy it " she said while aiming a knife at him.

" Welcome home Tommy you'll like your new home here" Kimberly said sweetly the Tommy making him fliched in fear from her.