Yandere!Quantum Ranger x Wild force ranger reader

( This a request from Itsmoochieinnit)

You are a Wild force ranger and you and the team are dealing with a upcoming monster at the moment. Eventually, the team met the Time force rangers as they were going through the same time. It was fine at first till you spotted a familiar person name Eric, who pulled you over for parking in a wrong area as you straight up yelled at him for doing so making you two bicker for awhile as they have to stop you two from harming each other.

You don't understand why you have to work with the likes of him after he gave you a ticket, but sadly you have to if you wanted to save the world again so you don't have a choice. Later on, while the others are resting up for tonight except for you since you're up taking a look at the sky collecting your thoughts and sigh. " I guess you're up here as well?" A voice said as you turned around seeing Eric as he went closer to where you are. " I guess that makes both of us" " I guess" you two stayed slient for a moment as you don't know what to say and sort of still mad at him, but don't hate him.

" Do you hate me?" You asked him leaving him to rose a of confusion " What?" " Do you hate me Eric?" " No ..I don't hate you." He answered which was a bit surprising after their bickering from earlier. " Well... I don't exactly hate you just upset from that ticket earlier." " Should have watched the road." " Haha very funny " you two chuckled as both of you have a a small conversation and was a little bit closer to each other having a good time enjoying each others company. You two talked for awhile until you called it a night and went to bed.

The next day

The Timeforce and Wildforce rangers defeated the monster as you guys celebrate while making a final goodbye to the Timeforce rangers since they have to go as they we're having fun. You was enjoying yourself as you decided to step out to get some fresh air while smiling softly while looking at the sky. " Everyone is having a good time." The quantum ranger said as you nod in agreement. " Yeah just glad that monster is gone." " Same hey I got us some drinks" you took the drink from him as they click there glasses together and took a drink.

You started to feel a little bit dizzy while holding your head not feeling to good " Ugh...I don't feel so good I'm getting tried..." You grumbled as Eric help you up " Hey maybe you should lay down I'll help you." Eric said as you nod as you let him pick up up and carried you telling the others that you were tried and you asked him to take you home which they nod and went back to celebrating. After awhile, Eric took you back to his place, picked you up, and takes you to his room and set the down on his bed.

The next day

The sun was out as you woke up yawning as you realize this isn't your room " Huh what - " Good morning Y/N" he said as you looked at him confused while holding your head. " Huh Eric what happened?" " You we're tried so I decided to take you back home" " This isn't my house why did you bring me here?" You asked getting a little bit uncomfortable. " Oh Y/N don't you understand your at home with me." He said darkly which you back away from him making him go closer to you and pin you to the wall.

" Don't worry Y/N I'll make sure you'll be okay."