Yandere! Levi x Reader

" Hey there's Y/N over there? They look cute." One said as two people are looking at you outside of the school leaning on the wall scrolling through your phone. " That's them? I heard Y/N is a mute isn't it?" " Yeah I know about that, but I'm still don't know how it happened? They used to talk last time I heard."

You on the other hand heard the conversation the two said as you ignored them, but it was true you used to talk until HE came in and ruined everything for you it makes you sick and tried of this, but sadly you know you can't escape.

Flashback

The story is that you met Levi at a concert since you're friend Sarah and the others invited to to join them which of course you enjoyed. Backstage you met him in person as he was taking a interest in you and you didn't notice until later on when you become friends to lovers. It was nice until Levi was different. Before you dated and become friends he would glare or drag you away from others that are too close to you ok leaving you confused.

Someone confess to you and the next day they went missing and everyone who was too close to you or had a crush on you went missing and reported dead. This made you frightened about this making you paranoid as Brody cheered you up. You and Levi was out one day as you were having fun together until he confess to you, but you rejected him big mistake.

He understands and left it like that, but was sort of stalking you and kidnapped you at one point. He told you that you can be with the others on one condition you don't tell anyone about it and if you refuse he will kill you. You agreed if he doesn't kill anyone which makes him agree.

The reason why you don't talk anymore is when you were kidnap and tried to escape, but Levi caught you and straight up cut your tongue so you can't speak anymore. It was a nightmare as a traumatized you it was unsettling sight to see.

Present

" Hey Y/N sorry I'm late ready to go?" Levi went to you making you fliched a little bit, but slowly nod as he takes your hand and went off somewhere with you. You didn't want to do this, but force to stay alive and wants to see your friends again. This was not your lucky day.