Yandere/Overprotective Camille x child reader (platonic)

This was from a request from 996595waynesvillek12 and I apologize if it took me so long to do this please forgive me I didn't forget about it!)

It was another day at Ocean Bluff as everything seems to be okay so far. You were at the park playing by yourself and sigh a little bit not having many friends to play with. It wasn't long until a monster appres as everyone was screaming and running away.

You hid behind a tree as you saw the monster, but this time Dai Shi was out along with Camille who was face to face with the power rangers attacking them. You seem to run away getting away from the fight waiting for it to be over with. It didn't take long as the fight was over with and they villians left except for Camille who used a smoke bomb to disappear. You creep out the corner and bump into someone.

" Watch where your going kid!" You look up seeing Camille herself as you started to back away from her not knowing why you didn't scream and get out of the way. " What are you still doing here scram before I hurt you." She threatened as you didn't move like your not scared of her.

" What's wrong with you kid can't you understand a simple rule go." Camille said annoyed as you shake your head " I'm not scared of you and I don't care if you end my life." You said bravely or tried to be brave leaving the woman looked at the confused as she doesn't want to hurt you, but left making you sigh in relief.

The next day

You was outside playing jump rope as you spotted Camille in disguise as you want to see her again and don't care how evil she is. You grab a flower and started going to her making her going into defensive mode only to look down seeing the child confused. " You again? What are you doing here why are you here kid go." I'm not afraid of you green lady I want to see you." " Why what do you want to annoy me?" She said clearly doesn't like to see you again.

You gave her a flower and smile " For you. I don't care if you're a villian I want to be nice showing you kindness even if it hurts me." You said making her shocked, but slowly taking the flower and crouch to your height. " Um ..wow that's very nice of you kid....you don't seem bad." She said while you cheered happily and hugged her leaving her more shocked, but gently hugged you back in a motherly way.

Later, you sometimes secretly see her as you viewed her like a mother to you since she seems more nicer and monthly to you and was glad she didn't end your life. Camille on the other hand was still confused on why your not afraid of her and was nicer to her.

She slowly was a bit nicer to you and didn't feel like killing you because she sees you like her own child. She decided to adopt you after the final battle against Dai Shi once he was defeated and become a master mentor. She treated you with care and let's you become a student when your older to get your own morpher, but she was mostly overprotective and threaten anyone that bothered you.

I know it's short but best I can do.)