Yandere/overprotective! Princess Shayla x orphan child reader (platonic)

Okay so this is another request from 996595waynesvillek12 and here it is.)

It was another day of the town as you was playing with some other kids your age till it was time to break away. You just watched them leave while sighing until you hear a scream from a distance. It was a monster attacking the city as you hide and the power rangers comes in to stop it.

The monster was fighting them back until the monster spots you as it grabbed you. " Take one final step or the kid gets it!" The monster said as you tried to struggle out of the grip, but he was too strong " Drop the kid creep." The yellow ranger said as she grabbed her blaster and shoot the monster as he got hit and you fell on the ground and ran away. The battle ended, as you sigh in relief, but the rangers comes to you

" Hey kid are you okay?" The Red Ranger ask as you nod " I'm glad you alright...oh your hurt we can help you." The white ranger said as she picked you and and they take you to see Princess Shayla. " Rangers your here... who's the child?" The princess asked as they explained what happened as she nods letting you stay here for today to heal up your arm. She set you on a mat while bandaging your arm and tell the rangers to take a break. " Hey little one what's your name?" " Y-Y/N" you said " What a cute name. You can call me Miss. Shayla please to meet you. Now tell me are you feeling okay?" She asked making sure you're alright.

" I'm fine just a little bit scared of that monster, but I'll okay." You said calmly while looking at your arm and sigh. " I'm glad you're okay and your arm will heal it's just a little broken. Tomorrow we can take you back home and look for your parents." Once she said that you looked down not facing her leaving her confused " What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" " Um...I don't really like the talk about my parents and I don't want to go back there." You said as Shayla was confused at first until she realized that your a orphan as she can't believe she said that not knowing at first. " Sorry I said that" " It's okay...I just don't want to go back it's boring." You responded mumbling.

You felt a hug from the Princess as you hugged her back while crying softly as she comforts you not letting you go, but she made a promise to protect you and is willing to let you stay here with her. You feel safe in her arms and don't want her to stop since it has a motherly way.

After the final battle against Master Org and everyone went there separate ways, Princess Shayla was back home and she brought you with her as she adopted you as her own child and loved you very much, the rangers were nice to you as you enjoy spending time with them like they introducing you to the Timeforce rangers and Cole show you the other red rangers. She was proud to be your mother and was sort of overprotective towards you and sometimes scared someone if they bother you.