Yandere! Trip x Ransik's daughter reader

( This is another request from Itsmoochieinnit. In this story Reader is female and is Nardia's sister)

You are Ransik's other daughter and Nardia's sister as you are second in command for taking over the city while trying to defeat the power rangers to take over. Seems alright so far, but little does she know that a certain green ranger caught her interest same for green one, but he's more... obsessed.

Ranisk is having another outburst of the rangers always defeating his plans to take over the place and destroying the mutants. You and Nardia sigh while shaking your head at your father " The same thing?" " Yup" you two small talk together as your father calm down and told you two to deal with the rangers as you two agreed to do so and after that they can go shopping.

The two made it to the town and summon minions to attack the city causing a problem as the rangers came in and battle you guys and the minions. You was battling against the Green Ranger as both of you are not planning on giving up. " Give up already. Don't you get tried of this!" " Never I'm not going to give up from the likes of you and I'll always stop your father's plan." The two of you keep battling until it was time to retreat as you blast the rangers back and disappear with Nardia. They made it to the shopping store, wear disguises and goes inside.

For some reason you can't stop thinking about that green ranger it's like something was special about him, but you don't know what. Could it be...no it can't be that both of you are enemies and that can't happen can it? " Y/N? Y/N!" You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard Nardia calling you name while holding different types of clothes " What's wrong thinking about something?" She asked while you shake your head " Um...no I'm fine just been thinking about something." " What are you thinking about?" " Nothing just about that fight." " Well don't worry about will stop them." She said making you nod in agreement and went back to shopping.

Meanwhile

You was by yourself at the moment getting some air while thinking about the fight from earlier, but you can't stop thinking about him making you mad until you bump into someone " Hey watch where you go you - you again!?" You said seeing Trip who took a step back ready to fight you again, but you didn't do anything and shake your head " Calm down I'm not going to attack you weakling." " That's what they all say." " Well I'm not fighting you not in the mood to do so. And quit it greenie." You said making him calm down and stop his position.

" So what brings you here?" He asked with you rolling your eyes " I'm just minding my business wanting to have a walk now if you excuse me I need to be going." You said while walking off, but he followed you " So... mind if I walk with you?" "...I guess so." You and Trip had a awkward silence not knowing what to say as you said something to start the conversation as you two talked for awhile. Surprised both of you have some similarities and explain what you're family is like including funny moments. Both of you seem to enjoy each other company.

Days passed, as you and Trip would sometimes hangout together without the others knowing, but Nardia found out, but didn't tell Ranisk because she wants to see you happy and support you plus she thinks about a blue ranger. Trip enjoy being with you as yes he was a little bit protective over you since he's a tad bit jealous. Like one time, you was talking to someone and he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from them as the person was about to touch you he grabbed their arm and twisted it telling them to back off making them run away.

Seems like you two are getting along pretty well.